Airlink Express and Hop on Hop off services are suspended until further notice due to Covid19
Kilkenny + Waterford Crystal Tour
- Visit Ireland's most beautiful Medieval City
- Explore 13th Century Castle, Cathedral and Abbey
- Visit the home of world famous Waterford Crystal
- Small groups Only – Max 8 people per vehicle
- Tours every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
This fantastic day tour takes you south of Dublin to Waterford, the oldest city in Ireland which dates back to the Vikings who arrived there in 852AD. First stop is at the home of world famous Waterford Crystal, Irelands most prestigious crystal producers, where you will receive a tour of the factory and showroom.
The tour then continues on to Kilkenny, Ireland’s most beautiful and well preserved medieval city. At 2.30pm you will be taken on a one-hour walking tour of the city by your expert tour guide to learn about its fascinating history and culture and the famous characters and sporting legends that came from Kilkenny. You’ll then have some time to explore by yourself, visiting places like the stunning Kilkenny Castle the Black Abbey, and St. Canice’s Cathedral which were all built in the 13th century, and visit the quaint cafes and boutique shops in the town.
The tour departs for Dublin from Kilkenny at 4pm, and you’ll be dropped off at the same location on Nassau Street in Dublin city centre.
- Tour Duration: 9 Hours
- Depart 8.00am (7.30am pick up from selected hotels)
- Tour departs from opposite the Kilkenny Store on Nassau Street, Dublin 2
- Bookings for this tour must be made by 17.00 the day before the tour takes place
A magical and Memorable Vacation
Gerry was a true professional and the BEST driver ever. He is a wonderful historian, grand storyteller, kind, funny, smart, a good listener and will make your vacation magical and memorable.
I highly recommend Irish Chauffeurs and Gerry.