Hop On Hop Off - 48 Hours
Discover Dublin's best sites and attractions with Dublin's No.1 Hop On Hop Off Tour. Of course most visitors to Dublin city want to visit the big attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and the Book of Kells, Kilmainham Gaol, and Dublin Zoo, but at DoDublin we also like to show you the city’s hidden gems like the Little Museum of Dublin, Epic The Irish Emigration Museum, Windmill Lane Recording Stuidios, the Jeanie Johnston, Teeling Whiskey Distillery, Marsh’s Library beside St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and many more.
2 Kids under 14 go free with every Hop on Hop off adult ticket purchased, you’ll also receive a free walking tour with Dublin Historian Pat Liddy to cover the hidden city locations the bus can’t reach, and free entry into The Little Museum of Dublin. You'll receive a free map of the city, and a discount guide with tons of savings to be found along the hop-on hop-off route.
A Hop On Hop Off Tour with the Best Live Commentary
You’ll enjoy live commentary from our Fáilte Ireland trained drivers, all native Dubliners and all of whom are great entertainers. The term “gift of the gab” was invented for DoDublin tour guides! They take great pride in presenting the best of Dublin city, with plenty of historical and cultural references, quotes by famous Dublin poets and writers, loads of jokes and plenty of Songs from Dublin City too. We also provide pre-recorded multilingual tours in 9 languages.
- Find out all sorts of useful information on Dublin at the Essential Dublin Information page
- Buy 2 tours and save €5! - Ask your tour driver for details or call into the DoDublin desk in 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Click for information on Children's group tours
- Try the new Ghostbus Kids Tour - Dublin's best family day out!
- Currently Suspended due to Covid19
- Buses run Monday to Sunday
- Original Tour starts at 9am from outside 59 Upper O'Connell Street. Buses every 15 minutes after that. Every second bus is Multi-lingual. Last tour leaves at 5.00pm
- Docklands Tour starts at 9.30am from Parnell Square North and every hour after that. Docklands tours are all live commentary. Last tour leaves at 3.30pm
Customers must ask Bus Driver for a Ticket for Free Entry to Little Museum and for Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour
*2 Kids under 14 go free with each paying adult. Tickets must be purchased for additional children and Student tickets must be purchased for children 14 years old and over.
*Offer does not apply to group booking.
*Offer only applies for full fare adult tickets and not for discount price offers such as from pigsback.com or Livingsocial.ie
Children travelling for FREE do not need a ticket.
All DoDublin buses are wheelchair accessible.