- Dublin's Best Night Out!
- Discover the Dark Side of Dublin's Past
- Unravel the Mysteries of Haunted Sites around Dublin City
- Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour
Take a trip to Dublin’s dark side on board the original Ghostbus tour, and discover a side to the city you never knew existed. Dublin’s dark secrets include many tales that shocked, repulsed or horrified Dubliners back in the day. The Ghostbus Tour brings these stories back to life in sinister detail.
Visit the scenes of these most despicable acts, be entertained by your storyteller and driver, (two men who truly are in tune with the afterlife) Stop off at a creepy hidden city centre graveyard and visit a medieval vault beneath Dublin Castle.
The Ghostbus tour is a great ‘alternative’ night out in Dublin city. Ideal for anyone with an interested in darker side of life. The tour storytellers are experienced professional actors who know how to put on a great show. Visit our Plan your night out in Dublin page for essential information and links.
The bus itself is an incredible venue for all things macabre, with sinister maze like corridors and rooms below leading up to a stark Victorian theatre above, complete with blood red velvet curtains.
Get a crash course in the art of body snatching, hear of sinister Dublin surgeon Dr Clossey, learn of the inspiration behind Bram Stokers most famous character Dracula, and much more.
The Dublin Ghostbus tour was the first of its kind in the world. The idea has now been copied in many cities but the Dublin Ghostbus tour remains the original and the best.
VOUCHERS FOR TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE MUST BE PRINTED OUT AND CANNOT BE ACCEPTED ON SMARTPHONES OR TABLETS.
Start at Dublin Bus Headquarters at 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
The Ghostbus is ideal for office nights out and Christmas/Hen parties. If you’d like to book a private hire please contact email@example.com
Approximately 2 hours.
Monday - Thursday 8pm,
Friday and Saturday 7pm & 9.30pm
The Tour does not operate on Sundays & Bank Holidays
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 yrs.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tours is provided in English only.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departure. Seats that are not filled 15 minutes beforehand may be resold.
- The Ghostbus Tour may not be suitable for people with a nervous disposition.
- The tour operates in a wide variety of weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
Vincent is amazing.. Perfect tour.. I loved it.. I laughed from my heart.. I recommend it. Will never forget this trip
Check out a fantastic review from one of our favourite bloggers Clisare from clisare.com