What can I expect
- Theatrical experience with a professional actor
- Storytelling tour revealing the Dark side of Dublin's past
- Based on fact, legend and local folklore
- Unravel the mysteries of haunted sites around Dublin city
- Visit the Medieval Vault at Dublin Castle, and a hidden city graveyard
- Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour worth €10
- Tickets may be purchased directly from driver if seats are available.
Take a trip to Dublin’s dark side on board the original Ghostbus tour, and discover a side to the city you never knew existed. Dublin’s dark secrets include many tales that shocked, repulsed or horrified Dubliners back in the day. The Ghostbus Tour brings these stories back to life in sinister detail.
Visit the scenes of these most despicable acts, be entertained by your storyteller and driver, (two men who truly are in tune with the afterlife) Stop off at a creepy hidden city centre graveyard and visit a medieval vault beneath Dublin Castle.
The Ghostbus tour is a great ‘alternative’ night out in Dublin city. Ideal for anyone interested in dark histories and ghost stories with plenty of scares and loads of laughs along the way. The tour guides are experienced professional actors who know how to put on a great show.
The bus itself is an incredible venue for all things macabre, with sinister maze like corridors and rooms below leading up to a stark Victorian theatre above, complete with and blood red velvet curtains.
Get a crash course in the art of body snatching, hear of sinister Dublin surgeon Dr Clossey, learn of the inspiration behind Bram Stokers most famous character Dracula, and much more.
The Dublin Ghostbus tour was the first of its kind in the world. The idea has now been copied in many cities but the Dublin Ghostbus tour remains the original and the best.
Please click below to buy your tickets now at dublinsightseeing.ie:
Start at Dublin Bus Headquarters at 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
The Ghostbus is ideal for office nights out and Christmas/Hen parties. If you’d like to book a private hire please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Approximately 2 hours
Monday to Thursday 8pm
Friday and Saturday 8pm & 9pm
The tour does not operate on a Sunday.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 yrs.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tours is provided in English only.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departure. Seats that are not filled 15 minutes before hand may be resold.
- The Ghostbus Tour may not be suitable for people with a nervous disposition.
Excellent hosts and talanted comedians! Historically fascinating... Focusing on the gory side of the city's past. Great comedy, great creeps, a bloody great way to experience Dublin!
for information and rates on private hires for:
Birthday or Hen parties