Hop on Hop off Tour and Airlink Express services are suspended until further notice due to Covid19
Das Beste Von Dublin Walking Tour
- Enjoy a 120 minute (approx.) tour of Dublin in German.
- Discover Dublin’s viking and medieval origins, and some of the city’s favourite attractions and architectural gems.
- Guided walking tour by Dublin’s leading walking tour company.
- See famous sites such as the Dublin Castle, and Trinity College Dublin, and lesser-known spots such as the George’s St. Arcade Powerscourt Townhouse.
- Free map illustrated by Pat Liddy
- Discounts at Dublin attractions.
German Speaking Walking Tour Dublin
This tour provides German speaking visitors to Dublin with a great opportunity to really learn Dublin’s unique history and discover its most popular sites, along with some lesser-known sites too. Beginning at the Molly Malone statue, you will learn the history of the Dubliner made famous by the song, before passing by the famous Bank of Ireland at College Green and Trinity College Dublin.
Uncover Dublin's Best Attractions
You will pass by home of the Irish Parliament, and wander around the stunning Grafton Street and Powerscourt Townhouse. The tour also includes visits to Dublin Castle and Christ Church Cathedral
Please be in front of the church on Suffolk Street / St. Andrew's Street, next to the Molly Malone statue, ten minutes before the tour begins and meet our guide there.