Ghostbus Kids Tour
Ghostbus Kids Tour is Dublin's newest and most exciting Children's attraction. Take your family for an afternoon's fun on this interactive and educational exploration of Dublin's spooky side!
- Dublin's Spookiest Children's Attraction
- A tour of Dublin's Dark Side they'll never forget!
- Interactive Fun, Games and more
- Professional Actor & Children's Entertainer
- Book Your Tour Now!
- Combine with EPIC Tickets and Save!
Step on board Dublin's spookiest bus - The Dublin Ghostbus - for a kids adventure like no other. Discover the dark side of Dublin's horrible histories and hear gruesome tales about Dublin's worst fiends;
- Listen to the real story of Dublin’s Count Dracula
- See a display of medieval torture devices
- Discover the spine-chilling secrets of the infamous Dublin Bodysnatchers
- Learn about voodoo and marauding Vikings that once terrorized Dubliners.
- Take part in a real life ghost hunt!
- With challenging quizzes along the way to test what you’ve learned!
The Ghostbus Tour for kids is aimed at children aged 7-14 and combines educational stories and interactive games, with plenty of laughter and fun, all set within Dublin's famous Ghostbus.
The tour storyteller is a professional actor who will keep your kids entertained throughout and make it a very special day for all.
While the content does focus on the darker side of Dublin's history the tour focuses on fun and entertainment, and is not too scary!
At least one adult must accompany groups of up to 6 kids, and the tour departs from the DoDublin Hop on Hop off Tour Stop 3 (Bus Stop No.271) beside the junction of O'Connell Street and Abbey Street and finishes at Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O'Connell Street Dublin 1.
- The Ghostbus Kids tour is available for Private Hire,
- Also ideal for Group Bookings for birthday parties or club outings.
- If you wish to enquire about Private Hires, or if you're booking for a group of 10 or over please contact us directly this email address
For Children over 14 and adults we recommend the Original Dublin Ghostbus Tour
Buy Ghostbus Kids Tickets
- Tour is suitable for children aged 7-14 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - Maximum of 6 kids per accompanying adult
- Available for school tours
- Tours departs from Bus Stop 271 (Stop 3 on the DoDublin Hop on Hop off Tour) located beside the O`Connell St & Abbey St junction
- Tour duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- No food or drinks are allowed on the bus
- Tour includes an outdoor visit. Please dress appropriately.
- Seat belts are provided and must be worn throughout the tour
- Warning; strobe lighting may be used during tour
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour has been designed for kids aged 7-14 and has been designed to be more fun than scary, however it may not be suitable for children of a sensitive nature.
My son and his friends loved the Ghostbus tour for kids, it was a great alternative birthday party! The tour was a great mix of scary and funny, we all learned interesting facts about the dark side of Dublin’s ‘Fair City’!