Ghostbus Kids Tour
- Dublin's Spookiest Children's Attraction
- A tour of Dublin's Dark Side they'll never forget!
- Interactive Fun, Games and more
- Professional Actor & Children's Entertainer
- Book Your Tour Now!
Step on board Dublin's spookiest bus - The Dublin Ghostbus - for a kids adventure like no other. Discover the darker side of Dublin's history and hear the gruesome stories of Dublin's worst fiends;
- Hear of Mad William's taste for human brains
- Listen to the story of Dublin's Count O'Dracula
- Discover the secrets of the Bodysnatchers
- Learn the terrifying history of Misery Hill
The Ghostbus Tour for kids (starring Dr Ghastly) is aimed at children aged 10-14 and combines educational stories and interactive games, with plenty laughter and fun, all set within Dublin's famous Ghostbus.
The tour storyteller; Dr Ghastly is a professional actor who will keep your kids entertained throughout and make it a very special day for all.
While the content does focus on the darker side of Dublin's history the tour focuses on fun and entertainment, and is not too scary!
At least one adult must accompany groups of up to 6 kids, and the tour departs from the DoDublin Hop on Hop off Tour Stop 3 (Bus Stop No.271) beside the junction of O'Connell Street and Abbey Street and finishes at Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O'Connell Street Dublin 1.
*Available Private Hires and Birthday parties, Please email us at this address
For Children over 14 and adults we recommend the Original Dublin Ghostbus Tour
VOUCHERS FOR TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE MUST BE PRINTED OUT AND CANNOT BE ACCEPTED ON SMARTPHONES OR TABLETS.
- Tour is suitable for children aged 10-14 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - Maximum of 6 kids per accompanying adult
- Tours departs from Bus Stop 271 (Stop 3 on the DoDublin Hop on Hop off Tour) located beside the O`Connell St & Abbey St junction
- Tour duration is approximately 1 hour 15 mins
- No food or drinks are allowed on the bus
- There are no outdoor visits.
- Seat belts are provided and must be worn throughout the tour
- Warning; strobe lighting may be used during tour
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour has been designed for kids aged 10-14 and has been designed to be more fun than scary, however it may not be suitable for children of a sensitive nature.