The Hop-on Hop-off tour is suspended until the end of January 2022 due to Covid19
Aircoach - 700 - Single
- One way Ticket going between Dublin Airport and O'Connell Street/O'Connell Bridge or Kildare Street (Dublin City Center)
- One way ticket going between Dublin City Centre (includes stops at St. Stephen's Green and Westmorland St) and Dublin Airport T1/T2
- Travel time is less than 30 minutes in off peak times
- Each bus provides free usb charging stations as well as free WiFi
- Buses leave Dublin Airport every 30 minutes during peak hours
- Bus stops located at both Terminal 1 (situated in Zone 2) and Terminal 2 (situated in Zone 20) at Dublin Airport
- Please Note; The Aircoach Bus does not stop at Heuston Station - see further information below
- This page provides one way tickets only, please follow link for a return ticket
Aircoach is Dublin's most reliable and most comfortable Airport transfer service. You'll fly into the city centre on a luxury Aircoach bus in under 30 minutes outside of peak times. Wifi is provided for free, as well as usb charging points on every seat. Aircoach buses also serve key locations around Ireland, so it is possible to travel directly from Dublin Airport to destinations like Galway, Cork and Belfast. With more departures than any other Airport service Aircoach is the best option when visiting Dublin.
Aircoach seats booked on this website are not specific. If a bus is full when you arrive you will be provided with a seat on the next available bus.
Please visit the timetables for Aircoach. They currently run a twenty four hour service departing from the airport and from 4.30am to 9.30pm from the city centre (O'Connell Street)
Customer notice; For passengers wishing to connect with Heuston Station, you can take the Aircoach to the O'Connell Bridge stop, then take the 145 bus from the Quays to Heuston (which is a 25 minute walk otherwise)
Note; For all bus services in Ireland you need to put your hand out to let the bus driver know you wish to board his/her bus.
The best value Aircoach tickets are available to purchase from this website, however you can also purchase your Airport bus tickets directly from the driver. On Aircoach they accept contactless payment through Apple Pay and Google Pay, they also take cash
Please note; Aircoach do not accept Visitor Leap Cards or Leap Cards at this time.
Tickets are for Children Aged FOUR to THIRTEEN years (inclusive).
Two kids aged zero to three can go for free when they are with a fee paying grown-up
Note; Traffic in Dublin can be particularly bad during rush hours, please give yourself additional time if you are travelling to/from the airport during peak times.