Please note; The last Hop-on Hop-off tour will depart from Stop 1 at 17:00 from Sunday 2 October
Aircoach from Airport - Return
- Return ticket between Dublin Airport + City Centre (O’Connell Street, O’Connell Bridge and Kildare Street stops Only)
- Tickets may be presented to bus driver on phone or other mobile device
- Pick up and Drop off stops at Zone 2 Terminal 1 and Zone 20 at Terminal 2
- 30 Minutes travel time between Airport and City
- Frequent departures, up to every 30 minutes during busy periods
- Free WiFi on board every Aircoach bus
- Just need a one way ticket? Click for Aircoach Single from Airport
- Note; Aircoach does not serve Heuston Rail Station (see note below)
Services are operated by Aircoach, Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three Dublin urban routes. Aircoach won the Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and remain committed to innovation, customer experience and great value. Hop on board a modern Aircoach bus with free Wi-Fi and charging points for a safe, reliable and fast journey to Dublin Airport and beyond!
Visit the Airlink Express transfer options page for Coach/Mini-bus hire and more!
If you need to amend your booking time please phone the following number and inform Aircoach that you have a DoDublin ticket and need to change the booking time; +353 (0)1 844 7118
Please note; Aircoach does not serve Heuston Rail Station. You can take the Dublin Bus No.145 from Aston Quay; which is only a minutes walk from the Aircoach stop on O'Connell Bridge.
Please put out your hand when waiting at the bus stop to signal to the driver that you want the bus to stop.
Visitor Leap Cards and Leap Cards cannot be used to purchase Aircoach tickets.
Child Tickets are for Children Aged 4 to 13 years inclusive.
2 children aged 0-3 (inclusive) can travel free when accompanied by a fare paying adult.
Please allow extra time to make your journey to the Airport in Peak hours.
Efficient, timely, courteous driver, comfortable ride from Dublin airport to Cork after 11 hour flight from US and cheap.