Pearse Lyons: Afternoon Tea
- Delicious afternoon Tea at Pearse Lyons Distillery
- Enjoy artisan sandwiches, scones, pastries and a selection of teas
- Next take the tour Pearse Lyons Distillery
- Visit the 800 year old St. James's Cemetary
- Learn of the Whiskey distilling process
- Includes 5 whiskey tastings
Take afternoon tea in style at the Pearse Lyons Distillery, followed by the distoillery’s “Legacy Tour & Tasting Experience”
You’ll be treated to a fabulous spread of food including artisan sandwiches, pastries, scones, with whiskey jam (made with whiskey from the distillery) and a range of teas.
When you’re finished eating you’ll be brought on tour of the distillery to include the 800 year old graveyard located behind the distillery and then you’ll be shown the impressive whiskey still and see for yourself what is involved in the distilling process. You’ll enjoy a tasting of a 12 year old single malt whiskey as part of the experience, which lasts 2.5 hours in total.
Mobile Ticketing - Use your phone or print your voucher
Live Tour Guide - English
Multilingual Guides available
Wheelchair accessiblePlease Note:
Book in advance to guarantee your place.
You must be over 18 to participate in the tasting portion of the tour.