Christmas Tour of Dublin City
Enjoy an entertaining Christmas tour of Dublin city, with songs, stories, lots of laughs and plenty of Christmas cheer, then head to EPIC to finish off the day in style!
Additional Tour Just Added - Sunday 3 December - Book Now!
Due to popular demand we've added an additional Christmas Tour on this Sunday 3 December, and we've teamed up with EPIC the Irish Emigration Museum for an amazing offer:
Book the Christmas Tour for Sunday 3 December and you'll also receive free entry into EPIC for a fun-filled festive experience, featuring performances by the choirs from Sing Ireland . You'll be able to visit the museum and enjoy pop-up performances from the singers as you take in all that our museum has to offer.
- Open-Top Bus Tour of Dublin
- Free entry to EPIC for Festive show (Sunday 3 December only)
- Visiting all of Dublin's Best Christmas Lights and Displays
- Entertaining Commentary from the Award Winning DoDublin Tour Guides
- All Proceeds from Christmas Tour tickets will be donated to charity
- A Christmas Carol Service and Bus Tour all in one!
Take in the best of Dublin’s Christmas displays and lights. Bring someone special on this unique and unforgettable Christmas tour of Dublin!
Get into the Christmas spirit with this wonderful festive tour of Dublin city. There are some spectacular Christmas lights displays located around Dublin city centre and you'll see the best of them on the DoDublin Christmas Tour while being entertained by one of the famous DoDublin tour guides. With lots of festive stories and anycdotes, songs, jokes and plenty of interaction for kids this promises to be a festive treat to remember! Book your tickets now to avoid disappointment.
The tour is running for 5 Saturdays from 18 November, and each week we'll be joined by a special guest choir or band who will perform a selection of Christmas carols from the top of the bus for an hour before the tour departs, except for the 3 December show which instead offers a free Festive show in EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum. Come along early to join in the festive cheer then jump on to take the tour. It promises to be a top Christmas event!
Tour route visits:
- Grand Canal Dock,
- Samuel Beckett Bridge,
- College Green,
- Grafton Street,
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral,
- Henry St. and O’Connell Street.
- Tour runs every Saturday from 18 November until 16 December 2023.
- Tour Departs at 16:15 – Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Departs from Stop 1 of the Hop-on hop-off tour at 59 Upper O’Connell Street D01RX04.
- The tour is approximately 70 minutes in duration, and there are no stops.
- Christmas tours run on the DoDublin Open-top buses – dress appropriately