Yellow Umbrella - Food & Folklore Tour
Embark on a breathtaking journey through the enchanting Georgian Quarter nestled in the heart of the south side of Dublin city centre!
- Taste traditional Irish cuisine.
- Learn about famous folklore.
- Explore the Georgian Quarter of Dublin.
- Visit a range of food related venues.
Immerse yourself in the vibrant tales of Celtic civilization while touring Ireland's capital city as your guide uncovers the rich cultural tradition of storytelling in Ireland. Gain a unique perspective on legendary sagas such as The Salmon of Knowledge and Táin Bó Cúailgne (the Cattle Raid of Cooley).
Indulge in Dublin's dynamic food scene including Irish ingredients which are known for their freshness and natural goodness. During this tour you'll understand why Ireland has earned the well-deserved title of 'the food island'.
The adventure will kick off at Trinity College. From here the group will stroll through the charming streets of the south city, exploring three distinct culinary destinations. From appetizers to mains and delicious desserts visitors will savor Irish produce crafted by local chefs in an exciting way.
- St. Stephen's Green.
- South Dublin Georgian Quarter.
- Learn of Irish Sagas & Legends.
- Bailey's Cheese Cake.
- Grass-fed, dry-aged steak.
- Wild Irish Salmon on Soda Bread.