Forge A Silver Bangle Workshop
Join Silver Works to create your very own bangle and choose from different textures or combine them to make it even more unique.
- Learn skills to make your very own silver Bangle
- Find out the basics of goldsmithing
- Tea, Coffee and some chocolates included
Forge a Silver Bangle Workshop
Join Silver Works in Dublin City Centre and learn the skills from professional goldsmiths that have plenty of Jewellery design experience.
This is a four hour class on a Saturday morning where all tools, equipment, drills & aprons are provided for the duration of the course.
You will be provided with all the sterling silver needed to make your bangle.
Every bangle is individual and can choose different textures or even combine them to make it even more unique!
You can even get to choose the finish you want - matt or shiny.
What you will learn:
- How to saw a piece of 3mm sterling silver
- How to form a bangle using pliers
- You will watch it being soldered whilst being explained the process by your teacher
- How to file the bangle using different size hand files
- How to texture the bangle using a planishing hammer - choose from a few finishing options
- You will watch it being polished on a polishing motor to your chosen finish!
Buy Silver Works - Forge your own Bangle Workshop Tickets
Maximum 6 tickets per class - subject to availability.
Workshop duration - 4 Hours
All, tools and equipemnt, drills & apron are provided for the duration of the course
Please wear closed shoes