Silver Works - Forge A Silver Ring Workshop
Join Silver Works right in the heart of Dublin City Centre where you can learn how to make your very own rings.
- Learn all the skills necessary to make your very own silver ring
- You will learn the basics of goldsmithing
- Tea, Coffee and chocolate provided
- All the never you need to make your ring
Silver Ring Workshop
Join Silver Works for a session of creativity and fun as you will be taught by highly experienced goldsmiths that work within the industry who have plenty of Jewellery design experience.
Every ring is individual and you can choose from three different textures or even combine them to make it even more unique!
Choose the finish you want whether it is matt or shiny.
The result you get is a stunning handmade gift that can be for yourself or a loved one, along with learning the basics of an incredible and ancient craft!
What you will learn
- How to saw a piece of silver
- How to form a ring using pliers
- You will watch it being soldered whilst being explained the whole process by your teacher
- How to file the ring using different hand files
Buy Silver Works - Forge a Silver Ring Workshop Tickets
Maximum 6 tickets per class - subject to availability.
Tour duration - 2 hours
Please wear closed shoes
You will be provided with aprons to keep your clothes clean.
Silver Works - 24 Drury St, Dublin, D02 V658