Hidden Dublin - Haunted History Tour
Uncover the hidden and haunted treasures of Dublin with knowledgeable guides that'll take you back in time on a walking tour like no other. Journey through the shadows of Dublin city's eerie streets while learning about the unique and dark culture of Ireland.
- Learn about Irish Supernatural Folklore and Characters.
- Discover Haunted Landmarks and Legends.
- Explore the Gruesome Aspects of Dublin.
- Entertaining Cultural Tour.
Meeting at Barnardo Square City Hall the tour makes its way through the haunting cobblestone streets of Dublin setting the scene for this exploration of the gripping and twisted dark history of Dublin, tales that fascinates and frightens tourists and locals alike.
Walk and discover the mysterious and Intriguing tales of The Green Lady of St. Audoen's, Madam Darkey "The Witch" Kelly, and The Dolocher Street Stalker!
This unique walking tour shows brave visitors how the capital's nickname of 'Hell' came about.
Hidden Tours Dublin are proudly associated with Paranormal Study and Investigation Ireland.
Buy Hidden Dublin Tours - Haunted History Tour Tickets
- Tour duration - 1.5 Hours.
- Meeting point - Barnardo Square City Hall.
- Please wear comfortable footwear and clothing.
- Tour runs on a daily basis.