Dublin Town Food & Drink Festival
Food and Drink aficionado? Then get ready for a delightful new festival dedicated to Dublin’s fantastic dining and imbibing options. Expect delicious from October 15 - 21st.
Everything from amazing oysters to Ireland’s best coffees, and from jazz brunches to a Gin & Cocktail Masterclass! The first ever Dublin Town Food and Drink Festival promises to be a culinary delight for the senses. The festival will honour the establishments that are favourites of local Dubliners.
The Dublin Town Food and Drink Festival is a weeklong celebration of the best food and drink experiences in the capital and is taking place from Monday 15th until Sunday, 21st October, 2018. There are tailored events to fill Dublin Town’s vast network of restaurants, bars, cafés and coffee shops, as well as hotels and retailers too. The festival will feature talks and masterclasses which are taking place across the city. There are dedicated events for a wide variety of food experiences including a Spanish flamenco guitar night and learning the expertise behind making fantastic Pan-Asian food.
Here are some of the major events to check out during the festival;
- Rachel Allen Take Over at The Church Bar & Restaurant
- Oyster Festival at SOLE Seafood & Grill
- Experience Tasting Ireland’s Best Coffees at Vice Coffee
- Sunday Gospel Choir Brunch at The Church
- Mulligan and Haines Gin & Cocktail Masterclass by Schweppes 1783 Tonic
- Lemon & Duke Jazz Brunch
- Steak Experience at Boeuf, South William Street
- Pan-Asian Masterclass with Head Chef Philip Hughes of Opium
- Experience Gin & Chocolate Never Before at Lillie’s Dublin
- Pasta Making Masterclass with Head Chef Riccardo of La Cucina
- Salamanca Spanish Flamenco Guitar Night Experience
60 plus establishments are taking part in the first Dublin Town Food and Drink Festival, which has been organised by the Dublin Town Hospitality Committee; a group of business owners and general managers whose establishments are part of the Dublin Town community. Dublin is quickly emerging as one of the most revered food and drink destinations in Europe with tastes deriving from all around the world, delivered in a most Dublin way!