Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Tour FAQs
The Hop-on Hop-off tour starts from Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O’Connell Street D01 RX04
You can join either tour at any stop.
The Hop-on Hop-off tour lasts approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Tour begins at 9am at 59 Upper O'Connell Street.
- Mon-Fri: Buses every 30 minutes at stop 1 from 09:00.
- Sat-Sun: Buses every 30 minutes at stop 1 from 09:00 until 10:00, every 20 minutes until 16:00, and every 30 minutes until 17:00.
- Last tour departs at 17:00
There are various places you can redeem your voucher;
1. DoDublin desk, Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell Street D01 RX04
2. You can exchange your voucher with the tour bus driver. (does not apply to Freedom Card or combination tickets)
3. Re vouchers for other attractions purchased on dodublin.ie; Many 3rd party attractions accept our vouchers on your phone/tablets - please check your voucher for details.
The front of the bus will clearly indicate either "Live Commentary" or "Multi-lingual". The multi-lingual pre-recorded commentary buses allow you to listen to the tour in whichever language you prefer.
There are 9 languages including
Our Combination deals are currently suspended
The DoDublin Freedom Ticket is the city's best travel and sightseeing ticket and includes;
- 48 Hour Hop on Hop off tour
- 72 Hours; Airport to City Centre Bus routes 16 and 41
- 72 Hours All Dublin Bus public buses
- 72 Hours Go-Ahead Dublin public buses
- 72 Hours Luas (Dublin tram network)
- 72 Hours DART and Commuter trains (in Dublin area only)
The Freedom Card consists of a 48 hour hop on hop off tour ticket and a 72 hours Leap Visitor Card. Each card is activated separately, and the 48 hours or 72 hours starts from first activation.
Yes you have free entry into the Little Museum of Dublin and a free Pat Liddy walking tour.