Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Tour FAQs
The City Tour starts from Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O’Connell Street.
You can however start the tour at any stop.
The City Tour will last approximately 2 hours.
The tour buses are every 10-15 minutes
There are various places you can redeem your
1. Bus & Travel information desk, Terminal 1, Arrivals Hall, Dublin Airport.
2. DoDublin desk, Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell Street.
3. You can exchange your printed voucher with the tour bus driver. (does not apply to Freedom Card or combination tickets)
4. You can exchange your printed voucher with our sales promoters at Dublin Airport at Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 who will be outside with the Airlink Express. (does not apply to Freedom Card or combination tickets)
Every second bus has live or recorded commentary, and it will be clearly marked on the front of the bus. The multi-lingual pre-recorded commentary buses allow you to listen to the tour in whichever language you prefer.
There are 9languages including
Yes we have a number of combination deals;
Guinness Combination deal: this ticket includes a 48hour city tour ticket & fast track entry into the Guinness storehouse.
GPO & City tour deal: this ticket includes a 48hr city tour ticket & entry into the GPO Withness History.
Jameson Combination deal: this ticket includes a 48hour city tour ticket entry into the Jameson Distillery.
Teeling Whiskey Combination Deal includes 48 hour city sightseeing tour and guided tour of Teeling Whiskey Distillery
EPIC Musuem Combination: this ticket includes 48hours on the city tour plus entrance into EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum.
Airlink Return & City Tour Deal: this includes 48hours on the city tour plus a return (round trip) ticket on the Airlink Express service.
Airlink Single & City Tour Deal: this includes 48hours on the city tour plus a single ticket on the Airlink Express service.
The DoDublin Freedom Ticket is the city's best travel and sightseeing ticket and includes;
- 48 Hour Hop on Hop off tour
- 72 Hours; Airlink Express 747 & 757
- 72 Hours All Dublin Bus public buses
- 72 Hours Go-Ahead Dublin public buses
- 72 Hours Luas (Dublin tram network)
- 72 Hours DART and Commuter trains (in Dublin area only)
The Freedom Card consists of a 48 hour hop on hop off tour ticket and a 72 hours Leap Visitor Card. Each card is activated separately, and the 48 hours or 72 hours starts from first activation.
Yes you have free entry into the Little Museum of Dublin and a free Pat Liddy walking tour