Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Tour FAQs
The City Tour starts from Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O’Connell Street.
You can however start the tour at any stop.
The City Tour will last approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour buses are every 10-15 minutes
There are various places you can redeem your
1. Bus & Travel information desk, Terminal 1, Arrivals Hall, Dublin Airport.
2. DoDublin desk, Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell Street.
3. You can exchange your printed voucher with the tour bus driver. (does not apply to DoDublin Card or combination tickets)
4. You can exchange your printed voucher with our sales promoters at Dublin Airport at Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 who will be outside with the Airlink Express. (does not apply to DoDublin Card or combination tickets)
Two out of every three buses are live commentary, it will be clearly marked on the front of the bus. Every third bus features multi-lingual pre-recorded commentary where you can listen to the tour in whichever language you prefer.
There are ten languages including
Yes we have a number of combination deals;
- Guinness Combination deal: this ticket includes a 48hour city tour ticket & fast track entry into the Guinness storehouse.
- GPO & City tour deal: this ticket includes a 48hr city tour ticket & entry into the GPO Withness History.
- Jameson Combination deal: this ticket includes a 48hour city tour ticket entry into the Jameson Distillery.
- EPIC Musuem Combination: this ticket includes 48hours on the city tour plus entrance into EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum.
The DoDublin ticket covers unlimited use of the Dublin Bus public bus services,
Airlink Express 747 & 757 service and our hop on hop off sightseeing tour bus.
The DoDublin Card is valid for 72 hours from first activation.
Yes you have free entry into the Little Museum of Dublin and a free Pat Liddy walking tour