Feature Your Business on DoDublin
Team up with DoDublin, Dublin’s No.1 Sightseeing Tour provider and let us sell your tickets and promote your business to our world wide audience.
DoDublin is a part of Dublin Bus and have been providing sightseeing tours for over 30 years. We’re used to delivering customers straight to your door on board our Airlink and Hop on hop off buses, and now we’ve developed an online reseller platform to provide our customers with tickets for your attractions before they even arrive.
- Get in touch and we’ll send you a form to fill out providing all the information we need to set you up as a partner and to start selling your attraction on dodublin.ie
- Once you send us back your form we’ll do all the work from there! We will set up your tickets catering for any booking requirements you might have, so whether you have free-sell tickets or need customers to specify times, dates, additional information etc we’ve got you covered.
- Customers will receive their tickets instantly by email (ticket is attached as a pdf which can be printed off as per your requirements) and will feature a unique QR code which you can scan when the customer comes to redeem. Alternatively, we’ll provide you with a link to allow you enter a 6-digit code to fulfil the ticket.
- We’ll provide you with an Agent Login to keep track of all bookings received from DoDublin. If you require live seat depletion from your system, we can link to you via our API.
- Become a DoDublin Partner now and you’ll join companies like Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery Bow Street, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Wild Rover Tours and many more!
- We’ll set your tickets up to feature your logo and brand colours and brand message.
- Our tickets carry the name of the booker, details of the party (eg one adult and two children) and the ticket price.
- We will offer your products to be sold individually or as part of a combination deal with our own or other 3rd party operators.
- DoDublin will promote your business across social media, through paid online marketing campaigns, and through e-zines.
- Your Customer pays securely online. We use WorldPay as our payment processor. Worldpay is the world’s No.1 payment processing system and is used by millions of businesses around the world. It is certified to PCI Level 1, which is the highest level of security certification available. Your customer can pay with any major credit or debit card.
- Customer queries and refunds will be directed to your attention except for queries regarding payment which we will deal with. We can also manage and refund payments to a customer's account in line with the agreed policy.
- We pay every 6 weeks directly to your account. We also provide itemised payment reports with the attendance listings and the individual amounts paid - matching the overall revenue transferred to you.
- Validity for our tickets can be checked online via your agent login or using a special scanner device which we can provide. Once scanned the ticket cannot be validated a second time