Private Hire FAQ's
Price differs depending on tour, date, number of passengers etc. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A deposit is required to secure booking and is non refundable.
- Hop on hop off tour and Coastal Tours = 65 seats (wheelchair accessible)
- Covered in seats on the open top bus = 40 seats.
- Ghostbus Tour = 40 seats (Not wheelchair accessible)
- Hop on hop off tour 2 hours 15 mins for the entire tour with no stops. A maximum of 3 stops along the tour route are permitted on private hire tours. There is 1 wheelchair space per bus.
Malahide Castle and Howth Tour - 5 hours but as a private tour this can be altered. There is 1 wheelchair space per bus.
Glendalough & Powerscourt Gardens Tour – 6 hours but as a private tour this can also be altered. There is 1 wheelchair space per bus.
Ghostbus Tour duration is 2 hours and there are 2 outdoor visits.
You can keep the Hop on hop off tour and Day tour buses from 9am to 5pm approximately
A minimum of 3 weeks notice is required.
- Yes for Hop on Hop off live tours and Day Tours.
- The Ghostbus tour uses a professional actor as well as the driver.
Click the link to see a pdf of the tour route
Yes, we can alter the tour route to suit your requirements, and we will do our best to provide commentary that is relevant to the adjusted route.
Yes, We can make up to 3 stops on private hire tours. Stop locations must be provided in advance.
Both live and recorded commentary tours can be provided. Please specify in advance.
Unfortunately no food, drink or alcohol are permitted on the bus.
If you wish to book an attraction you have to contact them directly. Note; Attractions will be closed during evening tours.
Lunch is not included, however we can recommend places to eat.