The Best of Dublin Walking Tour
Unlock the best of Dublin’s southside and discover stunning buildings, city parks, history, and stories right back to the city’s Viking & medieval origins. The Best of Dublin walking tour is one of the best rated walking tours in Ireland.
- Book Pat Liddy Hidden Corners Walking Tour
- Enjoy a 120 minute tour of Dublin’s south city.
- Tour Departs at 14:00 from the Molly Malone Statue on Suffolk Street
- Great overview of Dublin’s viking and medieval past, and of the city’s favourite attractions.
- Learn from Dublin's best walking tour guides
- See sites such as the Molly Malone statue, Trinity College Dublin, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Free map illustrated by Pat Liddy
- Prefer a private walking tour? Email us for a quotation
Uncover Dublin's Historic Past
Striking a perfect balance between visiting well-known Dublin attractions, and some lesser-known sites, you will enjoy a tour which is packed with fascinating stories and histories, with brilliant proto opportunities along the way.
Molly Malone Statue
Beginning at the Molly Malone statue on Dublin’s St. Andrew Street, the Best of Dublin Walking Tour will bring you past Parliament House, College Green and Trinity College, Ireland’s oldest university. From there, you will wander through the city’s historic laneways and streets to Dublin Castle to learn about its history, and you will learn about one of Dublin’s best loved literary attractions - the Chester Beatty Library. Entering the Christ Church area of Dublin, you will visit the grounds of medieval St Patrick’s Cathedral and then to the even older Christ Church Cathedral.
Famous Dubliners - Bram Stoker to Jonathan Swift
Hear stories about the some famous Dubliners - from Bram Stoker and his Dracula to Jonathan Swift and Gulliver’s Travels, to Vikings, knights and ghosts, this is a tour packed with fascinating Dublin stories.
Meeting Point: Molly Malone Statue, Corner of St. Andrew and Suffolk St.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts.
Note: If you are more than 5 minutes late or miss the group, you won't be able to join the tour. However, a tour at a different time or on a different day (subject to availability) will be arranged.