Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hour Tickets
City Sightseeing tickets are not currently available. Please book the DoDublin Hop-on Hop-off tour
- Explore Dublin’s Best Attractions with City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour Bus
- Discover Dublin’s best sites including the Dublin Zoo, the Little Museum of Dublin, and Kilmainham Gaol.
- Take your time and see the city over 48 Hours!
- Enjoy multi-language audio commentary on-board the city sightseeing tour.
- Take great photos on-board the open-top bus!
City Sightseeing Dublin
Stops at Popular Dublin Attractions
With so much to see and do in our great little capital, a hop-on hop-off tour allows you make the most of your sightseeing in the city. From world-class museums such as EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum (Voted Europe’s Leading Attraction) and Kilmainham Gaol, to the world’s best whiskey distilleries at Teeling, Jameson, and Pearse Lyons, you won’t be short of things to do. A visit to Dublin Zoo, the Phoenix Park, and Guinness Storehouse tops the list for many visitors, and a stroll around St. Stephen’s Green makes for a great experience in Dublin City. Dublin City is home to some great attractions celebrating the most famous Irish writers – from the Museum of Literature Ireland, to the Dublin Writer’s Museum, or the James Joyce Centre, or perhaps you want to see the most famous book of all – The Book of Kells at Trinity College. With this hop-on, hop-off, brought to you by City Sightseeing Dublin, this is a great way to get to all of Dublin’s best attractions when sightseeing in Dublin.
Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Route
It’s hard to imagine how much ground you can cover with a 48 hour ticket in Dublin. Just think of the stunning photos you’ll be able to show to friends and family after two great days of sightseeing. The hop-on hop-off tour stops at all of Dublin’s main attractions. Some of the most popular stops include;
Dublin Castle, City Hall
Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia Viking Visitor Centre
St. Patrick's Cathedral, Marsh's Library
Teeling Whiskey Distillery, The Dublin Liberties Distillery
Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo
National Museum of Ireland – Natural History
The Irish Rock & Roll Museum
EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Jeanie Johnston
The Little Museum of Dublin
Samuel Beckett Bridge
Merrion Square, Natural History Museum, The National Gallery of Ireland
DoDublin & City Sightseeing
DoDublin provide this booking platform to our partners City Sightseeing for the booking of the supplier’s hop-on hop-off tour. This ticket allows you to use the City Sightseeing tour buses, and is not valid on DoDublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tours.
- Vouchers can be presented on your phone or printed
- Buses have pre-recorded audio commentary. Audio guide languages are English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, Irish, Russian
- Hourly from 09:15 - 17:00 (14:30 on December 24 and 26)
- Up to two children aged between 4 and 12 travel free with every paying adult.