New Guinness Express Route
DoDublin are delighted to announce a new direct route to Ireland's most popular tourist attraction The Guinness Storehouse.
- Your hop on hop off ticket covers both the city tour and Guinness Express routes.
- All open top buses now display either a black "Guinness Express" sign or green "City Tour" sign.
- Hop on either bus with your tour ticket. Join at any stop.
- Guinness Express routes starts from corner of Abbey Street and O'Connell Street.
- First Bus starts from stop G1 at 8.50am.
- Guinness Express buses leave every 30 minutes. Last bus at 5.50pm
- Direct from O'Connell Street to Guinness Storehouse in 35 minutes.
- Full route from O'Connell Street to Guinness Storehouse and back takes 55 minutes.
- Buy a Guinness Combo ticket for 48 hour hop on hop off and fastrack entry to Guinness and save €6.
- You can also buy a Guinness Storehouse fastrack ticket from any tour bus - Avoid the queues!!
- Tickets available from our Airport desk, O'Connell Street desk or directly from any green open top bus.