We're now selling tickets for the Aircoach airport Bus. Follow the link!
20% Off "the Big Green Bus" Hop on Hop off Tour
Guinness Storehouse & City Tour Combo
- 48 Hour Hop on Hop off Tour
- Fast-Track Entry into The Guinness Storehouse
- Save €5 by Combining Dublin's Top Tour and Attraction
- Buy Online - Save and Beat the Queue!
- Want to Just Visit Guinness? Buy a Fastrack Entry Ticket Here
Combine Dublin's No.1 sightseeing tour with Ireland's most popular tourist attraction and save money! We now offer a special combination ticket giving you 48 hours unlimited use of the DoDublin Hop on Hop off tour and fast-track entry to the must-see Dublin attraction the Guinness Storehouse.
- Hop off at the Guinness Storehouse Stop
- Skip the Queues into the Guinness Storehouse
- Tour of Guinness ends with a complimentary pint in the Gravity Bar with stunning view over Dublin city
Located in the heart of the St. James's Gate Brewery, the Guinness Storehouse® is Ireland's most popular tourist attraction. It's the home of the Black Stuff, the heart of Dublin and an unforgettable part of your Irish adventure.
The journey begins at the bottom of the world's largest pint glass and continues up through seven floors filled with interactive experiences that fuse our long brewing heritage with Ireland's rich history. At the top, you'll be rewarded with a pint of guinness in the world-famous rooftop Gravity Bar.
Looking for something to do later on? Then take Dublin's favourite Night Out; The Ghostbus Tour.
Hop on Hop off Tour departs from Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
You can join the tour at any stop after redeeming the combination ticket.
Note: Guinness Storehouse admission does not need to be used on the same day as tour ticket, but must be used within a period of 15 days after tour.
“Great day with Guinness ”
Great day out thoroughly enjoyed it. Great value for money will definitely recommend to my friends and family.