Airport Bus Return + 48 Hour City Tour
Return ticket and a 48 hour Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket for one great price!
Two routes available, 782 and 784
Comfortable reliable airport transfers with two routes to choose from
Get to and from the city with ease
Free WiFi on board and plenty of room for luggage
Open top bus tour with Fáilte Ireland trained drivers
The Hop-on Hop-off bus tour is the best way to see the cities attractions
- Dublin's fastest Airport Bus
- Beat the taxi's into town through the Dublin Tunnel
- 784 covers Trinity College, Pearse Station and St. Stephen's Green
- 782 covers Temple Bar, Guiness Storehouse and Heuston
- Most frequent and reliable Airport transfer bus
Open Top Sightseeing Tour
- Live and Multilingual tours available.
- Bus stops located throughout the city.
- Brings you to all the city's top attractions.
- Commentary from the world famous Dublin Bus Guides
- 48 Hours on the best open-top bus tour in Dublin.
This combo allows you to come to Dublin see what the city has to offer and not having to stress how you will go to and from the airport.
Beat all the traffic into the city, using the Dublin Tunnel which delivers you straight to the heart of the city.
Once you're in town we have stops located throughout the city, just be sure to jump on the right route as we have two, the 784 and the 782.
Drop off your bags and then head straight out to join the Hop on Hop off tour. DoDublin has provided sightseeing tours since 1988, and we are the No.1 tour company on TripAdvisor and our guides delight in showing our customers around the city they love.
We will bring you to all of Dublin's top attractions, but the DoDublin tour is by itself one of the top attractions in the city.
Dublin Express tickets are valid 12 hours before and after the time stated on your ticket.
It is based on first come first served if you do not go at allocated time, they will accomodate you subejct to availability.
The Hop-on Hop-off bus tour operates between 20-30 minutes starting at O'Connell Street and last departure is at 5pm.
No need to print off tickets- just have the tickets on your phone