Shane's Howth Adventures - Plan Your Adventure
- Guided safari hiking tour of Howth and surrounds
- Scenic views from Howth Village to Summit
- Nature, History and More!
- Explore one of Ireland’s most beautiful seaside spots
Howth Safari Hiking Tour
Howth is a beautiful seaside village located just 25 minutes outside Dublin’s City Centre. A spot filled with history and nature just waiting to be explored. Howth Adventures provide fun-filled and eco-friendly guided hikes around Howth’s hotspots!
Explore the best Howth has to offer with an expert in the field – hike up to Red Rock where you’ll take in the most breath-taking views of the Dublin Bay biosphere! Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to spot a seal or a dolphin, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled!
Wander around the surroundings of Howth Castle while your guide fills you in on Howth’s rich history along the way! Enjoy the renowed rhododendron gardens.
You’ll pass the impressive Baily lighthouse on your way to Howth Summit, where the views are unmatched. Don’t forget to bring your camera.
This unmissable experience is the best way to escape to hustle and bustle of Dublin City. Hikes cater to small groups for an adventure like no other. So grab your hiking boots and let’s go!
Buy Shane's Howth Adventures - Safari Trek Tickets
- Guided safari hike around the beautiful coastal village of Howth and surrounds
- Hike duration 4 Hours (Approx.)
- Meeting @11.00am at the Bodega (See on map)