Dublin Bus Service
The Dublin Bus Network
When you buy a 72 hour DoDublin Card you don't just get unlimited use of the Airlink Express and Hop on Hop off Sightseeing buses, you also get access to the entire Dublin public bus service. This will give you the freedom to go wherever you want, whenever you want. The public bus network criss-crosses throughout the city and county of Dublin, so you can visit towns along the coast, shopping centres in the suburbs or just get from A to B quickly and efficiently within Dublin City.
- Ireland's largest public transport provider
- Free WiFi on all buses
- Track where your bus is on your phone or tablet.
- 1000 bus strong fleet with 7 depots city wide.
- 113 routes including 19 high frequency routes that cross the city.
Download the Dublin Bus App;
With over 113 routes throughout the city there's bound to be a bus stop near you. Avoid the stress of driving in Dublin and swap it for a journey that is easy to use, comfortable and reliable. Check out some ideas for where to go with your DoDublin card below, all of which are covered by the Dublin Bus network:
- Shop till you drop - 61% of all shopping trips in Dublin are made by bus.
- See what North Dublin has to offer - Take a trip to one the North sides top destinations.
- Things to do on the southside of the city - Check out whats on offer for a day out south of the Liffey.
- Family Activities - Keep the young ones happy by visiting one of the wide range of Dublin's children and family activities.
Click here to visit the Dublin Bus website for more information on routes and for Real Time Passenger Information (RTPI). Track when your next bus is due in real time on any electronic device. With a 96% accuracy rate waiting for the bus is now a thing of the past.
Attending Dublin for an event? The Dublin Bus events page gives you all the informatiuon you need on what routes you need to take to get there and make your journey as easy as possible.