Teeling Distillery Select Tasting
- Discover the history of Irish whiskey in Teeling’s state-of-the-art distillery
- Taste the award-winning Teeling Small Batch, Single Malt, and Distillery Exclusive - Single Pot Still
- Experience the Spirit of Dublin from whiskey experts at #TeamTeeling
- Get up close to the complete whiskey making process with a Teeling Whiskey Ambassador
Tours run every 30 minutes from 10.am - 5.30pm.
Book in advance to guarantee your place.
You must be over 18 to participate in the tasting portion of the tour.
Teeling Distillery Select Tasting Tour
Fully guided tour of the famous Teeling Whiskey Distillery complete with premium sampling of Teeling Whiskey’s Small Batch, Single Malt, and the Distillery’s exclusive Single Pot Still.
Discover the fascinating history of Irish Whiskey at one of Dublin's favourite whiskey attractions - Teeling Whiskey Distillery. Teeling Distillery is located in the heart of Dublin’s historic Liberties area. As Dublin’s only operational whiskey distillery, you will get up close to the complete whiskey making process, and you'll experience the sights, smells, and sounds of a real distillery.
Teeling Tour Reviews
"Fantastic tour with a very enthusiastic and amenable guide. It felt really authentic to be inside a functioing distillery and see all the all the live processes. Make sure to give yourself time to hang out in the bar afterwards. We were a group of five doing the Distillery Select Tasting during their first week of reopening after the lockdown. It was good value for money, but I would love to return and do the Single Malt Tasting if they bring it back. To top off the day they gave us all free gift bags which had lots of nice souvenirs. Thank you!"
Simply Fantastic !
"With or without the tour, staff members are very knowledgeable. I pride myself on Irish Coffees (or anything involving coffee), they have one of the best Irish coffees I’ve ever had.
Thanks a ton, Teeling!"
How to go to Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Teeling Distillery is located in Dublin's Liberties - an area rich in history and synomonous with Irish Whiskey. Newmarket Square, where the distillery is located, is a short walk from St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Guinness Storehouse.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
The Do Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and the City Sightseeing Tour have stops right outside Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
From Trinity College Dublin, the Distillery is 1.7km walking distance - this is a 20 minute walk approx. (On the way, we suggest stopping by the beautiful St. Patrick’s Park, it’s a favourite among Dubliners!)
Dublin Bus Routes 27, 56a, or 151 to St. Luke’s Avenue - the bus stop here is less than 200 metres from the distillery.
Getting to Teeling Distillery by bike has never been easier, and the distillery can be reached very quickly from the city. A Dublin Bike station located on Francis Street and Guinness Storehouse are the nearest points, or there are bike stands to secure your bike just outside the distillery.
There is a Luas stop at Fatima, which is just over 1kn from the Distillery
- Vouchers must be printed and cannot be accepted on smartphones or mobile devices
- Duration of Guided Tour - 45 minutes
- Distillery open Thurs - Sun.
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - English
- Multilingual leaflets available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Teeling Distillery recommend that guests arrive 10 minutes before your tour starts.