Teeling Distillery Tour & Tasting
- Experience the Spirit of Dublin in the city’s first new distillery in 125 years.
- Fully operational distillery with a guided tour from a Teeling expert
- Taste award-winning Teeling Whiskey and a seasonal whiskey cocktail.
- Dublin’s best value whiskey distillery tour
- Experience the whiskey making process with a Teeling Whiskey Ambassador
Tours run every 30 minutes from 10.00am to 6.30pm.
Book in advance to guarantee your place.
You must be over 18 to participate in the tasting portion of the tour.
Visit Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Discover one of Dublin's favourite whiskey tours at Teeling Distillery. Teeling Whiskey Distillery, located in the heart of Dublin’s historic Liberties area, is Dublin’s only operational whiskey distillery.
See, smell, and taste the distinct Teeling whiskey and discover why this is quickly becoming one of the most popular Irish whiskeys in the world.
Guided Tour and Teeling Tasting
Enjoy a 45 minute tour through Teeling Distillery in the heart of Dublin, followed by a relaxed tasting with your Teeling whiskey expert. First, immerse yourselves in over 300 years of whiskey history and learn about the rise & fall of the Dublin Whiskey Industry. Then you will be taken on a guided tour through the operational distillery where you will get to see, smell & hear all 5 steps in the whiskey making process. Finally you will get to taste some of Teeling's award-winning whiskey.
Getting to Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Cycling to Teeling Distillery is relatively easily, and you will pass by some iconic Dublin attractions on the way from the city. There is a Dublin Bike station located on Francis Street and Guinness Storehouse.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
The DoDublin city tour has a designated stop at the distillery. Learn more about the city tour here.
The distillery is located just a little outside the main city centre, but it makes for a lovely walk. From Trinity College Dublin, the Distillery is 1.7km walking distance - this is a 21 minute walk approx. (On the way, visitors would pass by Christ Church and St. Patrick's Cathedrals, as well as Dublin Castle, the Chester Beatty Library, and St. Patrick's Park.
You can take Dublin Bus Route 27, 56a, or 151 to St. Luke’s Avenue - the bus stop here is close to the distillery. For more information on Dublin Bus routes, visit the Dublin Bus website
There is a Luas stop at Fatima, which is just over 1kn from the Distillery
- Vouchers must be printed and cannot be accepted on smartphones or mobile devices
- Duration of Guided Tour - 45 minutes
- Distillery open Thurs - Sun.
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - English
- Multilingual leaflets available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Teeling Distillery recommend that guests arrive 10 minutes before your tour starts.