Cruise Ship Dublin Shore Excursions
- Exclusive Cruise Passenger Offer...
- Enter Promo Code "cruise" for €4 off!
- See the best of Dublin City on Dublin's No.1 Tour
- Visit Guinness Storehouse (& skip the Queue!)
- Live English & German* Commentary
- Multi-Lingual Recorded Commentary
- Check out our tips on how to spend 12 hours in Dublin while on cruise stop!
Make the most of your short visit to Dublin with a Hon on Hop off tour of the city. Dublin Port will provide shuttle buses to bring you into the city centre and we will meet you as soon as you arrive. We will whisk you off for a tour of Dublin you'll never forget! Visit The Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol (must be booked in advance!), Trinity College and the Book of Kells, and many more fantastic attractions. Hop on and off as often as you like. Buses come to each of our 32 stops every 15 minutes. We will return you to Merrion Square in time to catch the shuttle back to your ship.
Our Meet & Greet Staff are highly trained to help you with any of your enquiries
- Free Walking Tour (departs at 11am from O'Connell Street)
- Free entry to the Little Museum of Dublin
- Kids Go Free*
- Free WIFI
- Free map
- Discount Guide - 2 for 1 Lunch Offer & More!D
- Discounted group rates available.
Note; We cannot pick up directly from Dublin Port except for private hire tours, but shuttle buses will be provided.
If you want to venture a little further then take our Day Tour visiting the most beautiful destinations to the north and south of Dublin city. For more information visit;
The Malahide Castle & Howth Tour departs at 11:00 and returns at 16:00. The Glendalough & Powerscourt Gardens Tour departs at 10:30 and returns at 17:00.
Cruise visitors in Dublin love our hop on hop off tour - check out some great TripAdvisor reviews!
First Tour bus departs Merrion Square at 09:00.
Credit Card facilities available.
*German Live Commentary tour is available from March to November, and runs every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 09:50, 12:20 and 15:50 (from Merrion Square)
*2 Kids under 14 go free with each paying adult. Tickets must be purchased for additional children and children 14 years old and over. Offer does not apply to group booking.
Children travelling for FREE do not need a ticket.
All DoDublin buses are wheelchair accessible.
Buses every 15 minutes.
Multi-lingual buses every 30 minutes.
- Dublin Port Shuttle Bus will bring you to Merrion Square
- Hop on the DoDublin Open Top Double Deck Bus
- See all of Dublin City in one go