Cruise Ship Deal - Save €5
Make the most of your visit to Dublin city on Dublin's No.1 Hop-on hop-off tour. With this exclusive deal you'll save €5, which will provide you with a return ticket on the Dart train (the fastest way to get to Dublin) as well as an all-day pass on the hop-on hop-off tour.
- Exclusive Cruise Passenger Offer...Save €5!
- Includes a Return Train ticket into Dublin City Centre plus
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off tour Ticket
- Kids Go Free on Hop-on Hop-off* (€2.40 child ticket required to cover train only)
- See the best of Dublin City on Dublin's No.1 Tour
- Live Commentary in English
- Multi-Lingual Recorded Commentary
- Check out our tips on how to spend 12 hours in Dublin while on cruise stop!
Purchase tickets online and redeem for physical tickets with one of our staff members in the train station.
Make the most of your short visit to Dublin with a Hop-on Hop-off tour of the city. Simply purchase your ticket from our agent at Dún Laoghaire. Your ticket includes a return trip on the Dart and a 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off tour pass. Jump on Dublin's famous DART train and enjoy the scenery as you head for Pearse Street Train Station (take any DART for Malahide or Howth) to join the Hop-on Hop-off tour. You will see the DoDublin Bus Stop directly across from the exit of Pearse Street Train Station. We will whisk you off for a tour of Dublin you'll never forget! See the best of Dublin in one go. Visit The Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, the Book of Kells, St. Patricks Cathedral, and many more fantastic attractions. Hop-on and off as often as you like. Buses come to each of our 25 stops every 20-30 minutes .When you are finished simply take the Hop-on Hop-off bus back to the Stop at Pearse Street Train Station (Westland Row Stop - the same stop as you start from) and take the next Dart back to Dún Laoghaire.
Our Meet & Greet Staff are highly trained to help you with any of your enquiries
- Free entry to the Little Museum of Dublin
- Kids Go Free*
- Free WiFi
- Free Map
- 2 for 1 Meal Deal at Murray's Pub, Stop 1 - O'Connell Street - Valid from 12pm until 5pm, 7 days a week.
- Discounted group rates- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to venture a little further then take our Day Tour visiting the most beautiful destinations to the north and south of Dublin city. For more information visit;
Cruise visitors in Dublin love our hop on hop off tour - check out some great TripAdvisor reviews!
Phone- 003531 703 3024
Buy DART Return Ticket + 24Hr Hop-on Hop-off Tickets
Take the Dart at Dun Laoghaire Station
The train station is a 3-4 minute walk from where you disembark
Note; Cruise Ship Deal is valid only on the date for which it is booked.
Credit Card facilities available.
Important; Child Tickets Must be purchased for each child to cover their return train tickets only. The Hop-on Hop-off is free for kids (Limited to one child under 15 with every fare paying adult).
Children travelling for FREE do not need a hop-on hop-off tour ticket, but they will require a return train ticket. This can be purchased at the train station.
All DoDublin buses are wheelchair accessible.
Buses every 20-30 minutes.
Multi-lingual recorded commentary available
- Dart will bring you to Pearse Street Train Station
- Exit the station and cross the road to the DoDublin bus stop located directly across from the Train Station.
- Hop on the DoDublin Open Top Double Deck Bus
- See all of Dublin City in one go