Dublin Tour Guide - Fantastic Walking Tour of Dublin
If you are planning a short stay in Dublin and wanting to get the most out of your adventure, this is the tour for you! Step back in time when discovering the life, stories, and songs of the city while comparing it to the present day.
- Learn about key moments of Dublin's past.
- Discover the stories and songs surrounding key landmarks.
- Treasure sacred memories and moments.
- See the contrast between past and present city life.
Marvel at the fascinating ancient culture and language when making your way from unique locations like the Dublin Castle courtyard to the Temple Bar cobblestones.
Make fantastic memories as you join a professional and well-travelled tour guide who'll highlight key moments in Irish history at significant landmarks such as the GPO and the Declaration of Irish Independence.
Learn about all of the great sites in the city in an engaging way where topics and tales are uncovered. Uncover the passions of poets along with the countries freedom fighters all at once.
- Tour duration 3 hours.
- Suggested start time 10am or 2pm.
- Customizable tour.