Please note; The last Hop-on Hop-off tour will depart from Stop 1 at 17:00 from Sunday 2 October
Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
- Experience the dramatic Cliffs of Moher on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Great views across the North Atlantic Ocean, and enjoy the ecological wonderland at the Burren
- Visit Galway City - Ireland's Coolest City
- Ireland’s leading day tour company
- On-board free wi-fi for all customers
Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
Located in Burren on the Wild Atlantic Way, the dramatic Cliffs of Moher are a highlight for anybody visiting Ireland’s west coast. Known for our green rolling hills throughout the Irish Countryside, the Burren and Cliffs of Moher present a very different side to Ireland. With its dramatic 120 metre high cliff edge, and the roaring Atlantic waves beneath, it is little wonder the Cliffs of Moher are one of the country’s most popular attractions.
Cliffs of Moher & The Wild Atlantic Way
On arrival at the Cliffs of Moher, you will have plenty of time to wander around the cliffs and take in stunning panoramic views across the Atlantic Ocean. You will also have time to visit the award-winning visitor center (Admission is already included in your ticket)
After exploring the cliffs, enjoy a delicious meal in the charming village of Doolin. A beautiful village with outstanding food, we recommend visiting at Fitzpatrick’s Pub – but feel free to spend this time any way you would like to.
The Burren – A Unique Ecological Wonderland
Your journey then takes you to the limestone wonder called The Burren. An area of scenic beauty, as well as being internationally famous for its flora and landscape, its colourful Irish flowers burst through the cracks of the limestone, making it a truly unique location and a thriving ecosystem. Because of the mild microclimate some varieties of flowers can only be found in this region.
Finally, enjoy a visit the vibrant cultural city of Galway. Discover the brightly coloured pubs playing live music, and the cafes in the city’s streets while listening to buskers. Or enjoy a walk around the Spanish Arch or to the beach to enjoy some more fresh Atlantic air.
- Tour Duration: 12 Hours (Approx)
- Ticket price includes all entrance fees.
- Food and drink is not included in ticket price.
- Tour Pick-Up @ 6:50 AM at the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street
- Tour Drop-Off @ 7.30 pm on Dame Street, or the Riddler Restaurant if you have booked dinner.
- All times are approximate and subject to change based on traffic conditions.