Wicklow Day Tour
- Explore the Wicklow Way
- See a Sheepdog Farmer in Action
- Discover the beautiful Glendalough and its Monastery
- Enjoy Wicklow’s finest Villages and History
Dive into the Wicklow Way
Renowned for its breath-taking views and peaceful atmosphere Wicklow is an ideal location to see the best of Ireland with Irish Day Tours. From the local villages, traditional sheep farms and historical landmarks there is plenty to keep you entertained for the day.
The day kicks off from Dublin city, at the Molly Malone statue (see on map) located on Suffolk Street at 8.30am. From here visitors will head to Wicklow and experience an Irish sheep farm and get the chance to see a rural farmer in action demonstrating his daily duties.
The next stop will be Hollywood! Not California but a small Wicklow village that was around long before it's more famous namesake. This spot is filled with unique views and great photo opportunities. The next stop will be a visit to the beautiful village of Laragh.
This will lead you to the final stop of the day Glendalough. You will gain the ‘Afternoon Advantage’ by avoiding the busy morning tours and enjoy the peaceful lake and Abbey. Here lies a 6th century monastery which played an important role in Irish history and is a must-see attraction. The tour will return to Dublin for 5.30pm, this may vary depending on traffic conditions.
This trip is a memorable and worthwhile way to discover what Ireland has to offer and step outside of the busy city for the day. Each tour is directed by highly qualified, knowledgeable and entertaining guides.
- Day tour from Dublin on luxury bus
- Tour Duration 9 Hours (Approx).
- Fully guided experience enterance fees included.
- Tour pick-up @ 8.30am at Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street. (see on map)
- Tour arrives back to Dublin City @ 5.30pm.
- All times are approximate and subject to change based on traffic conditions.