Cork & Blarney Castle Day Tour - Irish Day Tours
It's easy to understand why this is one of the most popular Irish Day Tours! On this fabulous day tour you will take a scenic guided voyage through County Cork Stopping at the world renowned Blarney Castle & Gardens, the Rock of Cashel and ending your day with a visit to one of best preserved medieval castles in Ireland - Cahir Castle
- Enjoy a stunning drive through the lush green countryside of Kidare, Tipperary, and County Cork
- Kiss the legendary Blarney Stone and explore the 600 year old Blarney Castle
- Wander around the historic Cahir Castle
- Visit the Rock of Cashel in Ireland's Ancient East
Cork & Blarney Day Tour from Dublin
Rock of Cashel
To start, you will visit the historical Rock of Cashel which overlooks the majestic Golden Vale in County Tipperary. The Rock of Cashel is a place of great historical importance and was once the home to the King of Munster. You'll have a chance to explore the the rich history and architectural of this truly fantastic site.
Taking the scenic route, you'll pass the impressive Galtee Mountains and Knockmealdown Mountains, the views are stunning!
Blarney Castle & Gardens...and the Blarney Stone!
Constructed over 600 years ago by a famous chieftain, Blarney Castle is another one of Ireland’s top attractions! Hundreds of thousands of visitors come every year and this might be linked to the infamous Blarney Stone, the Stone of Eloquence. It’s said that if you kiss the stone, you’ll receive the “gift of the gab”. Once you’ve received your newfound talent, why not relax, and explore the picturesque gardens surrounding this magnificent Castle.
Last stop on the tour is to Cahir Castle, a fantastically preserved medival castle. You'll have a guided tour of the castle itself and will learn all about it's colourful history and impressive architecture!
06:50: DEPART DUBLIN
09:00: ROCK OF CASHEL
11:30: KISS THE STONE AT BLARNEY CASTLE
15:30: CAHIR CASTLE
19:00: ARRIVE BACK IN DUBLIN
All times are approximate and subject to change based on traffic conditions
Buy Cork & Blarney Day Tour - Irish Day Tours Tickets
- Tour Duration: 12 Hours (Approx)
- Ticket price includes all entrance fees.
- Food and drink is not included in ticket price.
- Tour Pick-Up @ 6:50am at the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street
- Tour Drop-Off @ 7:00pm on Dame Street, or the Riddler Restaurant if you have booked dinner.
- All times are approximate and subject to change based on traffic conditions.