- Tickets can be purchased online
- Bus and Travel Information Desk located in Arrivals Hall of Dublin Airport Terminal 1
- Vending machines located outside Terminal 1 and 2 Arrivals beside the Airlink Express bus stop.
- Tickets can also be purchased at the Airlink Express stops at Terminal 1 and 2 from our Sales Promoters in Green DoDublin Jackets and T-Shirts
- On board the Airlink bus
There are various places you can redeem your printed voucher:
- Travel Information Desk, Terminal 1 Arrivals Hall, Dublin Airport.
- Do Dublin Desk, Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell Street.
- You can exchange your printed voucher For Airlink Single or Airlink Return tickets directly with the tour bus driver, however Airlink Combo single or Return can only be redeemed at our Airport or O'Connell Street desks.
- You can exchange your printed voucher with our tour promoters at Dublin Airport at Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 who will be outside with the Airlink Express.
You will have up to 3 months after the 1st journey to use your 2nd (return) journey.
There are over 250 departures per day, 7 days a week, which operate up to every 10 minutes* between Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport.
*747 route leaves up to every 10 minutes. 757 route leaves every 30 minutes.
Travelling from Dublin Airport to Heuston Station can take up to 1 hour, depending on traffic.
Travelling from Dublin Airport to Camden Street can take up to 50 minutes, depending on traffic.
Yes, the Airlink connects with Dublin Bus, Irish Rail and the LUAS. Click here for full list
Yes, space is available on the luggage rack situated on the lower deck of the bus. Suitcases are not permitted upstairs.
You can wheel your pram onto the bus and park it in the space near the front of the bus, however if a wheelchair user wishes to travel on the bus you will be asked to fold your pram as this is the only area a wheelchair user can travel safely.
Any item found on our buses will be delivered to our Lost Property department within one working day. A fee of €2.00 applies to each item you claim, when collecting your lost property it may be necessary to show some sort of ID, especially if it is a high value item like a wallet/purse/mobile phone/laptop etc.
Address: Lost Property Office, Dublin Bus, Earl Place, Dublin 1. D01P7K8
Phone: (01) 703 1321