Teeling Distillery Trinity Tour
- Discover the history of Irish whiskey and the influence it has had on the world.
- Taste the award-winning Teeling Trinity - Small Batch, Single Grain & Single Malt
- Experience the Spirit of Dublin from #TeamTeeling guides
- Get up close to the complete whiskey making process with a Teeling Whiskey Ambassador
Tours run every hour Mon - Wed, every 30 minutes Thurs - Sun.
Book in advance to guarantee your place.
You must be over 18 to participate in the tasting portion of the tour.
Teeling Trinity Tasting - Small Batch, Single Grain & Single Malt
Fully guided tour of the Teeling Whiskey Distillery complete with a tasting of the iconic Teeling Trinity.
Discover the story of Irish Whiskey at one of Ireland's top whiskey attractions. Teeling Distillery is located in the heart of Dublin’s historic Liberties area. Go behind the doors of the city's only fully working distillery, and discover a world-class visitor attraction, warehouse, and distillery all in one.
Teeling Distillery Trinity Tour Reviews
"A great tour, we arrived early for our tour and were asked if we would like to join the next tour as they had room or wait for the tour.The tour guide was Niamh who was full of knowledge, energy & enthusiasm wonderful tour leader. We did the the Trinity tour. If in Dublin don't miss this tour."
Excellent distillery in Newmarket!
"Had an excellent afternoon at Teeling- Cristin's tour was incredibly informative and the Trinity whiskey tasting was superb! Cannot recommend this place highly enough."
Getting to Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Teeling Distillery is located in Newmarket Square, which is a short walk from Dublin’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
The Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour has a stop right outside Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
From Trinity College Dublin, the Distillery is 1.7km walking distance - this is a 20 minute walk approx. (On the way, we suggest stopping by St. Patrick’s Park, it’s a favourite among Dubliners!)
You can take Dublin Bus Route 27, 56a, or 151 to St. Luke’s Avenue - the bus stop here is less than 200 metres from the distillery.
Getting to Teeling Distillery is relatively easily by bike, and can be reached very quickly from the city. You will pass by some iconic Dublin attractions on the way from the city. There is a Dublin Bike station located on Francis Street and Guinness Storehouse, or there are bike stands to secure your bike just outside the distillery.
There is a Luas stop at Fatima, which is just over 1km from the Distillery
- Vouchers must be printed and cannot be accepted on smartphones or mobile devices
- Duration of Guided Tour - 45 minutes
- Distillery open Thurs - Sun.
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - English
- Multilingual leaflets available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.
- Wheelchair accessible
Teeling Distillery recommend that guests arrive 10 minutes before your tour starts.