Teeling Distillery Trinity Tour
- Discover the history of Irish whiskey and the influence it has had on the world.
- Taste the award-winning Teeling Trinity - Small Batch, Single Grain & Single Malt
- Experience the Spirit of Dublin from #TeamTeeling guides
- Get up close to the complete whiskey making process with a Teeling Whiskey Ambassador
Tours run every hour Mon - Wed, every 30 minutes Thurs - Sun.
Book in advance to guarantee your place.
You must be over 18 to participate in the tasting portion of the tour.
Teeling Trinity Tasting - Small Batch, Single Grain & Single Malt
Fully guided tour of the Teeling Whiskey Distillery complete with a tasting of the iconic Teeling Trinity.
Discover the story of Irish Whiskey at one of Ireland's top whiskey attractions - Teeling Whiskey Distillery. Teeling Distillery is located in the heart of Dublin’s historic Liberties area. At Dublin’s only operational whiskey distillery, you will experience the sights, smells, and sounds of a real distillery.
Getting to Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Teeling Distillery is located in Newmarket Square, which is a short walk from Dublin’s iconic St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour: The Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour has a stop right outside Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
Walk: From Trinity College Dublin, the Distillery is 1.7km walking distance - this is a 22 minute walk approx. (On the way, we suggest stopping by the beautiful St. Patrick’s Park, it’s a favourite among Dubliners!)
Bus: You can take Dublin Bus Route 27, 56a, or 151 to St. Luke’s Avenue - the bus stop here is less than 200 metres from the distillery.
- Vouchers must be printed and cannot be accepted on smartphones or mobile devices
- Duration of Guided Tour - 45 minutes
- Distillery open Thurs - Sun.
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - English
- Multilingual leaflets available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.
- Wheelchair accessible
Teeling Distillery recommend that guests arrive 10 minutes before your tour starts.