Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Tour
- Visit Cliffs of Moher – UNESCO’s 7th Most Wonderful Site!
- See 15th century Bunratty Castle
- Visit Galway City
- See the Burren, with megalithic tombs and fairy forts
- Top tour guides will keep you entertained the whole way!
- Tour operates 7 Days a week!
The West of Ireland is one of those must see destinations if you visit Ireland. Famed for it’s stunning landscapes and seascapes, this Day Tour will bring you to some of the top destinations that Ireland has to offer.
Visit the Wild Atlantic Way
Having journeyed from Dublin through Kildare and Limerick, you’ll travel along the route that has become known as the “Wild Atlantic Way” in county Clare which takes you along beautiful golden beaches and passes through some lovely little towns including Lahinch, which is Ireland’s premier surfing destination.
Cliffs of Moher
Your first stop will be at the Cliffs of Moher (arriving at 11:00)where you’ll see spectacular views across the atlantic ocean. The cliffs are an incredible sight to behold, over 200 metres in height and running for over 8 kilometeres in length (5 miles). You’ll spend 2 hours at the cliffs so there’ll be plenty of time for photo ops and visiting all the sights. You’ll also be learn about the cliffs and all about the Burren area in the wonderful Atlantic Edge Interpretive Centre located just beside the cliffs.
Explore the Burren
The tour then continues through the Burren National Park. This is one of the most unique places in Ireland and has to be seen to be believed. Boasting three quarters of Irelands natural flora, as well as megalithic tombs, fairy forts and celtic crosses it is a feast for the eyes.
Experience culture in Galway City
Next you’ll travel along the famous Galway Bay and into Ireland’s cultural capital; the medeivel city of Galway (arriving at 15:20). You’ll have the chance to take in this truly wonderful city, with street performers and artists in plentiful supply, as well as old fashioned Irish pubs and cafes and craft shops. You’ll receive a 30 minute guided tour around the city and you’ll then have time to explore yourself.
Departing at 17:20 you’ll then travel back to Dublin in the comfort of your Wild Rover coach, with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Departs 6.55am
- Luxury air-conditioned coaches with 4G WiFi
- Tour operates 7 Days a week
- Tour departs once a day only
- Does not operate December 24 - 27, March 17 or Easter Sunday
- Paper Voucher or Mobile tickets accepted
- All attraction costs included in ticket price.
- Fully guided day tour.
- Tour Duration: 13 Hours (Approx)