Hop on Hop off Tour and Airlink Express services are suspended until further notice due to Covid19
Day Tour from Dublin: Kilkenny, Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough Tour
- Best Wicklow and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin
- See Glendalough’s stunning glacial valley, picturesque lakes, and 6th century round tower
- Uncover the stunning stories of Ireland’s Ancient East
- Great photo opportunities of Kilkenny Castle, Wicklow Mountains, and National Parks
- Visit the medieval city of Kilkenny
- Visit a Wicklow sheep farm and watch a traditional sheepdog trial!
Kilkenny City Tour
Departing from Dublin City after 8am, your first stop will be at Kilkenny City where you will uncover this charming medieval city. You will enjoy a guided walking tour through the city, and afterwards, you will enjoy some free time to explore the city at your own pace. Choose to walk along the city’s river, visit the historic castle and its grounds, or browse the local parks and shops.
After lunch in Kilkenny, you will depart the city at 12.30pm. Travelling through the county of Carlow and continuing on to the stunning Wicklow mountains. You will notice the changing landscape as you pass through Wicklow and the Wicklow Moutains - changing from lush green rich pasture with small rolling hills, to the dramatic and the breathtaking ancient glacial valleys of the Wicklow Mountains. More than just a county of spectacular landscpase, Wicklow is also home to famous movie locations including Braveheart, PS I Love You, and Vikings - among others. In the Wicklow Moutains, you will enjoy a stop to take snaps overlooking the stunning mountains and valleys.
Glendalough Guided Tour
Glendalough, the valley of the two lakes is a stunning glacial valley, and is also home to gorgeous lakes and a 6th century round tower – one of the most famous round towers in Ireland.
At Glendalough's Monastic City, you will enjoy a guided tour which will explain some of the folklore and legendary stories of Glendalough’s past and direct you towards the stunning Upper Lake. You will have plenty time to take in the area’s stunning surroundings and appreciate the beauty of the area’s natural wonders.
After Glendalough, you will see a real Irish Shepherd at work together with his best friend the Border Collie sheepdog. Soon after leaving the sheep farm, you will pass through Ireland highest village. From there you can see the Sugarloaf Mountains, which prior to the Ice Age were higher than the Alps. You can also catch a glimpse of the Powerscourt Estate and the Glen of Imaal just before reaching Kilmacanogue.
- All attraction costs included in ticket price.
- Free wifi on-board your state-of-the-art coach.
- Fully guided day tour.
- Walking Tours included in Kilkenny and Glendalough.
- Food and Drink not included.