Airport Bus Single + 48 Hour City Tour
Single ticket for express airport bus and 48-hour ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off open-top bus tour with live commentary from local tour guides.
- Just select date for your Dublin Express journey. Hop-on hop-off tour voucher can be used on any date.
- Two routes available on Airport bus; 782 and 784
- Comfortable reliable airport transfers with two routes to choose from
- Can go from airport to city or city to airport
- Free WiFi on board and plenty of room for luggage
- Open top bus tour with Fáilte Ireland trained drivers
- The Hop-on Hop-off bus tour is the best way to see the cities attractions
- Dublin's fastest Airport Bus
- Beat the taxi's into town through the Dublin Tunnel
- 782 covers Temple Bar, Guinness Storehouse and Heuston
- 784 covers Trinity College, Pearse Station and St. Stephen's Green
- Most frequent and reliable Airport transfer bus
Open Top Sightseeing Tour
- Live and Multilingual tours available.
- Bus stops located throughout the city.
- Brings you to all the city's top attractions.
- Commentary from the world famous Dublin Bus Guides
This Airport bus single and Hop-on Hop-off tour combo allows you to arrive prepared to Dublin city.
Beat all the traffic into the city, using the Dublin Tunnel which delivers you straight to the heart of the city.
Once you're in town we have stops located throughout the city, just be sure to jump on the right route as we have two, the 784 and the 782.
Drop off your bags and then head straight out to join the Hop on Hop off tour. DoDublin has provided sightseeing tours since 1988, and we are the No.1 tour company on TripAdvisor and our guides delight in showing our customers around the city they love.
We will bring you to all of Dublin's top attractions, but the DoDublin tour is by itself one of the top attractions in the city.
Buy Dublin Express Single + 48 HoHo Combo Tickets
Your ticket is for travel on the next available service. It does not guarantee you a seat at a specific departure time.
The Hop-on Hop-off bus tour operates every 20-30 minutes starting at O'Connell Street at 9am and last departure is at 5pm.
No need to print off tickets- just have the tickets on your phone
Visitor Leap Cards and Leap Cards cannot be used to purchase Dublin Express tickets