Howth Adventures - Panoramic E-Bike Tour
Take a break from the city and discover one of Dublin's finest villages for the day with local leaders who know its hidden treasures and famous features like no one else! This leading bike tour is effortlessly enjoyable and an amazing way to experience Howth.
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Free-wheel effortlessly around Howth.
- See Dublin Bay's biosphere first-hand.
- Experience the great outdoors and breath-taking views.
- Discover the Summit, Strand Road Sutton, Baily Lighthouse and more
- *Howth is just a 20 minute train ride from Dublin city
- **Take the Dart train or Dublin Bus with your Freedom Ticket
Experience a unique biking tour of Howth
The tour will start at Howth Yacht Club where visitors will be briefed and provided with the essential equipment needed for the exciting day ahead. The group will make their way towards Howth Castle and cycle through the sunny side of Howth Head to overlook the picture perfect views, nature and wildlife.
Between tales and trails the location will be brought to life. You'll be shown iconic views around Dublin's most beautiful coastline including the Sugarloaf Mountain, Martello Towers, Red Rock Sutton, and beyond!. Towards the end of the day everyone will free-wheel back towards the harbour where they'll be invited and encouraged to experience the unbeatable Howth hospitality.
This unrivalled adventure never fails to impress both locals and tourists. It is a day packed full of the best of Irish nature and beauty. All guides are very interactive and entertaining. They love to share their cultural, historic and geographic knowledge with their customers which makes this tour extra special. Individuals are advised to wear sturdy footwear and comfortable clothing on the day to suit the expected weather conditions.
- Meet outside Howth Yacht Club at 11.00am Eircode; D13 E6V3.
- Take that Dart train to Howth (20 minutes from Connolly Dart Station in Dublin City Centre) and the meeting point is 5 minutes walk.
- Alternatively take Dublin Bus routes H3 or 6.
- Bring comfortable and weather appropriate clothing.
- Bikes and safety equipment are provided.
- Duration 3.5 hours.