Premium Cliffs of Moher Tour
- Experience the Cliffs of Moher - One of the world’s favourite UNESCO sites
- Capture stunning views across the Atlantic Ocean, and the wonderful Burren Geological Park and UNESCO Global Geopark
- Visit Galway City - European Capital of Culture
- Ireland’s leading day tour company
- On-board free wi-fi for all customers
Day Trip from Dublin to Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
From iconic lighthouses rising from the Atlantic Ocean, to coastal paths and breathtaking beaches, the Wild Atlantic Way offers a stunning getaway from Dublin. Discover quaint Irish villages, enormous cliff faces, traditional pubs, and cobblestone alleys on one of the best day tours from Dublin.
Beginning your trip beside the historic Molly Malone statue in Dublin City, your comfortable, meticulously cleaned coach will transport you along the River Liffey past the Guinness Storehouse and historic Kilmainham Gaol.
Passing by stunning Irish countryside in Counties Kildare, Westmeath, Galway, and Clare. First stop is to one of Europe’s most stunning attractions - The Cliffs of Moher. Have your camera ready to capture amazing pictures of this stunning site along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. From the moment you step foot in the specially protected landscape, with Atlantic waves crashing against its 702 foot high cliffs, you will know why this is one of the most popular natural sites in the world to visit.
Cliffs of Moher & The Burren
After exploring the Cliffs of Moher, it’s time to visit the quaint sea-side village of Doolin in Co. Clare. With a lunch of lunch in a traditional Irish pub, the following stop is to the wonderful Burren Area and Geopark. Approximately 1500 hectares, the Burren in County Clare is an area of outstanding significance in terms of geology, geomorphology, natural history and archaeology. The word “Burren” comes from an Irish word “Boíreann” meaning a rocky place.
Visit Galway City
Galway City is one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, and is a city brimming with culture, Irish music, art, and great shopping. Wander around the beautiful Spanish Arch, Eyre Square, or Shop Street, and savour the mix of positive energy and music from this cool city.
At approximately 5pm, you will leave Galway City and return to Dublin City Centre.
07:15am: Depart Dublin - Meet at the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street
11:00am: Ailwee Caves
12:30pm: Poulnabrone Dolmen
1:15pm: Lunch in Doolin
2:15pm: Cliffs of Moher
19:45pm: Arrive back in Dublin
- Tour Duration: 12 Hours (Approx)
- Ticket price includes all entrance fees and boat trip.
- Food and drink is not included in ticket price.
- Tour Pick-Up @ 7:15 AM at the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street
- Tour Drop-Off @ 7.45 pm on Dame Street, or the Riddler Restaurant if you have booked dinner.
- All times are approximate and subject to change based on traffic conditions.