Jameson Bow St. Experience & Tasting
The Jameson Distillery has been in the heart of Dublin city since 1780 and they have many stories to tell of how the city has grown around them. Follow in the footsteps of Jameson's founding fathers on the only tour of the original Jameson Distillery. The Jameson Distillery is one of Dublin's most popular attractions, definitely not to be missed!
- Fully guided Tour by Jameson's Expert Whiskey Ambassadors
- Comparative Whiskey Tasting of 3 whiskeys
- Complimentary Glass of Jameson Ginger and Lime
- Voted World Leading Distillery Tour at World Travel award for past 5 consecutive years
- Atmospheric Bar - (Possibly the best bar in Dublin!)
- Retail store stocked with brand home exclusives
- Please Note; Tickets are valid for Next Available Tour
Bow Street Experience Tour
Visitors to Jameson Distillery will have the opportunity to truly understand the process involved in making one of the world’s most famous whiskey brands, and the legacy John Jameson has created. The distillery ambassadors will bring you on a tour through this fabulous building detailing it's history and heritage with plenty of stories and craic and a comparative whiskey tasting, finishing off with a complimentary Jameson drink at the bar.
Whiskey Comparison and Complimentary Glass of Jameson
During your fully guided tour one of the Jameson Ambassador's will talk you through every step of the whiskey production process;
From grain to glass, you will become a whiskey distilling expert by the time the tour finishes! You will also take part in a comparative tasting of Jameson original, Jameson Black Barrel and Jameson Crested
After your comparison tasting, you can enjoy a complimentary glass of Jameson, and if you wish to, you can relax in JJs, Jameson’s in-house bar.
GETTING TO JAMESON WHISKEY DISTILLERY
Jameson Whiskey Distillery is located on Bow Street, close to Smithfield Square, which is a short walk from Dublin’s Temple Bar.
You can cycle to Jameson Distillery Bow St using many of the cycle lanes on the surrrounding roads, including the Liffey cycle lane. There is a Dublin Bike station located on Smithfield square.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
The Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour has a stop 200metres from Jameson Distillery Bow St. Buy your ticket here.
From Trinity College Dublin, the Distillery is 1.7km walking distance - this is a 21 minute walk approx. (On the way, we suggest walking along the city’s quays by the Liffey)
You can take Dublin Bus Route 25, 25a, 25b, 26, 37, 39, 39a, 66, 66a, 66b, 66e. 67, 69, 70, 79, 145 to Arran Quay - the bus stop here is less than 200 metres from the distillery. For more information on Dublin Bus routes, visit dublinbus.ie
Visitors to Jameson Distillery Bow Street can take the Luas to Smithfield, and the Distillery is located very close to the stop.
Buy Jameson: Bow St. Experience Tour Tickets
- Vouchers may be presented on smartphones or mobile devices or can be printed
- Duration of Guided Tour - 45 minutes
- Tours every 30 Minutes from 11:00-17:30 (11.45 on Sundays)
- Tickets are valid for the next available Tour, not for a specific time slot.
- Live Tour Guide - English
- Wheelchair accessible