Irish Whiskey Museum - Classic Tour
- The first Irish Whiskey Museum in the world
- Discover the origins of Irish Whiskey - its rise, fall, and modern-day resurgence
- Entertaining tour guides and a tutored tasting of three Irish whiskeys
- Situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre by the iconic Trinity College
- Top 10 things to do in Dublin (TripAdvisor)
VISIT the IRISH WHISKEY MUSEUM
Discover the fascinating history of Irish Whiskey at one of Dublin's favourite whiskey attractions - the Irish Whiskey Museum. Located in the heart of Dublin’s city centre in a historic builiding, the Irish Whiskey Museum offers an unbiased and detailed journey through the history of Irish whiskey.
Independent from the drinks industry, the Irish Whiskey Museum tells the unbiased story of Irish whiskey through the ages. Your entertaining tour guides are whiskey experts and will bring you through all aspects of Irish whiskey and its history which will keep you entertained on this one-hour tour.
Classic Tour and Tasting
As one of the best things to do in Dublin - it’s one of the top 10 activities on TripAdvisor, the Irish Whiskey Museum is located across from the main entrance of Trinity College, in the heart of Dublin city. This interactive ultra-modern experience is unlike any other in Dublin!
At the end of your tour, you will have the opportunity to sample three authentic Irish whiskeys and become a true master of whiskey tasting. The Irish Whiskey Museum is the only whiskey attraction where you will enjoy the chance to taste three fine Irish whiskey brands.
After your tour, relax in the museum’s stunning café bar and enjoy a tasty coffee, while taking in the beautiful grounds of Trinity College from above.
GETTING TO IRISH WHISKEY MUSEUM
Irish Whiskey Museum is located in the middle of Dublin City at the bottom of Grafton St.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour: The Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour has a stop right outside the Irish Whiskey Museum. Buy your ticket here.
Walk: From Trinity College Dublin, the Museum is located less than 50 metres away!
Bus: Many Dublin Bus routes pass very close to the Irish Whiskey Museum. For more information on Dublin Bus routes, visit dublinbus.ie
- Show your ticket on your phone or print your voucher
- Duration of Guided Tour - 1 Hour
- Tours every 30 minutes from 11am to 5.30pm
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - English
- Multilingual guides available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese.