Teeling Distillery Select Tasting
- Discover the history of Irish whiskey in Teeling’s state-of-the-art distillery
- Taste the award-winning Teeling Small Batch, Single Malt, and Distillery Exclusive - Single Pot Still
- Experience the Spirit of Dublin from whiskey experts at #TeamTeeling
- Get up close to the complete whiskey making process with a Teeling Whiskey Ambassador
Tours run every 30 minutes from 10.am - 5.30pm.
Book in advance to guarantee your place.
You must be over 18 to participate in the tasting portion of the tour.
Teeling Distillery Select Tasting Tour
Fully guided tour of the famous Teeling Whiskey Distillery complete with premium sampling of Teeling Whiskey’s Small Batch, Single Malt, and the Distillery’s exclusive Single Pot Still.
Discover the fascinating history of Irish Whiskey at one of Dublin's favourite whiskey attractions - Teeling Whiskey Distillery. Teeling Distillery is located in the heart of Dublin’s historic Liberties area. As Dublin’s only operational whiskey distillery, you will get up close to the complete whiskey making process, and you'll experience the sights, smells, and sounds of a real distillery.
Getting to Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Teeling Distillery is located in Newmarket Square, which is a short walk from Dublin’s iconic St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour: The Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour has a stop right outside Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
Walk: From Trinity College Dublin, the Distillery is 1.7km walking distance - this is a 22 minute walk approx. (On the way, we suggest stopping by the beautiful St. Patrick’s Park, it’s a favourite among Dubliners!)
Bus: You can take Dublin Bus Route 27, 56a, or 151 to St. Luke’s Avenue - the bus stop here is less than 200 metres from the distillery.
- Vouchers must be printed and cannot be accepted on smartphones or mobile devices
- Duration of Guided Tour - 45 minutes
- Distillery open Thurs - Sun.
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - English
- Multilingual leaflets available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Teeling Distillery recommend that guests arrive 10 minutes before your tour starts.