Student/Senior 24 Hour Tickets
- For Students & Senior Citizens Discounts Book from This Page
- Click to Return to Full Price Adult Hop on Hop off Tickets
- Hop on-board the City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour of Dublin
- Discover Dublin’s best sites including the Guinness Storehouse, Phoenix Park, and Trinity College
- Make your own itinerary and visit the attractions you want to visit most!
- Hear interesting facts about Dublin City with multi-language audio commentary.
- Take great photos on-board the open-top bus
- Two kids (4 - 12) FREE with each adult!
- Senior Citizens must be 65+ years of age
- Students may be asked to provide a valid Student Card when boarding the bus
City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour
Brought to you by City Sightseeing, this Dublin Hop On Hop Off Tour allows you to explore the best of Dublin City from the comfort and safety of the top deck of the City Sightseeing open-top bus. A Dublin City Tour allows you to discover all of the city’s major attractions and landmarks, while giving you the freedom to hop on and off all day long at any of the City Sightseeing bus stops.
Sightseeing in Dublin
With so much to see and do in our great little capital, an open-top tour allows you make the most of your sightseeing in the city. From world-class museums such as EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum (Voted Europe’s Leading Attraction) and The National Museums of History (Completely Free Admission!), to the world’s best whiskey distilleries at Teeling, Jameson, and Pearse Lyons, you won’t be short of things to do. The Guinness Storehouse is one of Europe's most popular attractions, and is a must for many visitors.
Or perhaps you would like to take a stroll around the stunning St. Stephen’s Green in the heart of the city after visiting the Little Museum of Dublin, or a stroll around the Phoenix Park might be on your agenda? Are you a fan of literature? Dublin City is home to some great attractions celebrating the most famous Irish writers – from the Museum of Literature Ireland, to the Dublin Writer’s Museum, or the James Joyce Centre, or perhaps you want to see the most famous book of all – The Book of Kells at Trinity College.
With this hop-on, hop-off, brought to you by City Sightseeing Dublin, you’re guaranteed to get to all of Dublin’s favourite attractions when sightseeing in Dublin.
Hop-On Hop-Off Stops and Tour Route
It’s hard to imagine how much ground you can cover in one day. Just think of the stunning photos you’ll be able to show to friends and family after a full day of sightseeing. The hop-on hop-off tour stops at all of Dublin’s main attractions. Some of the most popular stops include;
- Tour begins at College Green
- Temple Bar
- The Irish Rock & Roll Museum
- Dublin Castle, City Hall
- Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia Viking Visitor Centre
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Marsh's Library
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery, The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo
- National Museum of Ireland – Collins Barracks
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Jeanie Johnston
- Samuel Beckett Bridge
- The Little Museum of Dublin
- Merrion Square, Natural History Museum, The National Gallery of Ireland
DoDublin & City Sightseeing
DoDublin provide this booking platform to our partners City Sightseeing for the booking of the City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour. This ticket allows you to use the City Sightseeing tour buses, and is not valid on DoDublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tours.
Hop on Hop off tour Currently Suspended Due to Covid19
- Supplier requires a paper voucher for this activity.
- Buses have pre-recorded audio commentary. Audio guide languages are English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish
- Available Friday - Sunday
- Hourly from 11am - 6pm
- Up to two children aged between 4 and 12 travel free with every paying adult.