City Tour 24 Hour Tickets
Currently Unavailable. Please visit the DoDublin Hop on Hop off tour page
- Hop on-board the City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour of Dublin
- Discover Dublin’s best sites including the Guinness Storehouse, Phoenix Park, and Trinity College
- Make your own itinerary and visit the attractions you want to visit most!
- Hear interesting facts about Dublin City with multi-language audio commentary.
- Take great photos on-board the open-top bus
- Two kids (4 - 12) FREE with each adult!
Hop On Hop Off Tour
This Dublin Hop On Hop Off Tour allows you to explore the best of Dublin City from the comfort and safety of the top deck of the City Sightseeing open-top bus. A Dublin City Tour allows you to discover all of the city’s major attractions and landmarks, while giving you the freedom to hop on and off all day long at any of the City Sightseeing bus stops.
Sightseeing in Dublin
Visit all of Dublin's most famous attractions and hear all about the most important landmarks in Ireland's capital city on the City Sightseeing tour. You'll visit attractions like St Patricks Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Trinity College and the Book of Kells and Jameson Distillery.
Hop-On Hop-Off Stops and Tour Route
Tour stops include;
- College Green
- Temple Bar
- The Irish Rock & Roll Museum
- Dublin Castle, City Hall
- Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia Viking Visitor Centre
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Marsh's Library
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery, The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo
- National Museum of Ireland – Collins Barracks
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Jeanie Johnston
- Samuel Beckett Bridge
- The Little Museum of Dublin
- Merrion Square, Natural History Museum, The National Gallery of Ireland
DoDublin & City Sightseeing
Note; City Sightseeing Tour tickets are not valid on the doDublin Hop on hop off buses.
- Please print a copy of the voucher you will receive to present to the bus driver
- Currently operating from Fridays to Sundays
- Multi-lingual recorded tour available in 8 foreign languages
- Kids Go Free - 2 kids maximum can travel free with each adult ticket - (kids ages between 4 and 12)
- Tours currently operate between 11:00 and 18:00