Hop on Hop off Tour and Airlink Express services are suspended until further notice due to Covid19
Teeling Distillery Tour & Tasting
- Experience the Spirit of Dublin in the city’s first new distillery in 125 years.
- Fully operational distillery with a guided tour from a Teeling expert
- Taste award-winning Teeling Whiskey and a seasonal whiskey cocktail.
- Dublin’s best value whiskey distillery tour
- Experience the whiskey making process with a Teeling Whiskey Ambassador
Tours run every 30 minutes from 10am to 5.30pm.
Book in advance to guarantee your place.
You must be over 18 to participate in the tasting portion of the tour.
Visit Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Discover one of Dublin's favourite whiskey tours at Teeling Distillery. Teeling Whiskey Distillery, located in the heart of Dublin’s historic Liberties area, is Dublin’s only operational whiskey distillery.
See, smell, and taste the distinct Teeling whiskey and discover why this is quickly becoming one of the most popular Irish whiskies throughout the world.
Guided Tour and Teeling Tasting
Join in on an hour long tour and tasting through Teeling Distillery in the heart of Dublin. First, immerse yourselves in over 300 years of whiskey history and learn about the rise & fall of the Dublin Whiskey Industry. Then you will be taken on a guided tour through the operational distillery where you will get to see, smell & hear all 5 steps in the whiskey making process. Finally you will get to taste some of Teeling's award-winning whiskey…
Getting to Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Teeling Whiskey Distillery is located in Newmarket Square, which is a short walk from Dublin’s iconic St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour: The Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour has a stop right outside Teeling Whiskey Distillery. Buy your ticket here.
Walk: From Trinity College Dublin, the Distillery is 1.7km walking distance - this is a 22 minute walk approx. (On the way, we suggest stopping by the beautiful St. Patrick’s Park, it’s a favourite among Dubliners!)
Bus: You can take Dublin Bus Route 27, 56a, or 151 to St. Luke’s Avenue - the bus stop here is less than 200 metres from the distillery. For more information on Dublin Bus routes, visit dublinbus.ie
- Show your ticket on your phone or print your voucher
- Duration of Guided Tour - 45 minutes
- Tours every 30 minutes from 10 am to 5.30 pm
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - English
- Multilingual leaflets available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.
- Wheelchair accessible