Glendalough & Powerscourt
- 33% Off Winter Sale Now On!
- Kids Go Free!*
- Visit Glendalough & Powerscourt Gardens
- Free City Tour Loop, Little Museum & Walking Tour
The Glendalough & Powerscourt Gardens tour brings you to visit two of the most popular tourism destinations in Ireland, both conveniently located just an hours drive from Dublin city. Enjoy stunning views from start to finish as you set off along the south coast of the city, taking in the Dublin Docklands and continuing along to Sandymount. Your Do Dublin guide will keep you entertained throughout the day with commentary on all the places you'll see, fascinating historical information, anecdotes, jokes and perhaps even a few songs!
- Live Commentary from Dublin's Best Guides
- Shuttle bus available from city centre hotels
- Beautiful scenery of Dublin's south coast
First stop is Glendalough, a destination that’s known to every Dubliner for its idyllic beauty and serenity. Take a walk up to the lakes, visit the 6th century monastic city and Glendalough Visitor Centre or stop off in the local hotel for a spot of lunch.
The tour then continues through Wicklow, passing the picturesque town of Enniskerry before arriving at Powerscourt House and gardens. Relax in the Georgian glory of the Powerscourt Estate with gardens voted No.3 in the world by National Geographic and set within the beautiful backdrop of the Wicklow Mountains. Take a walk around and visit the Japanese gardens and pet cemetery, before stopping off in Avoca Cafe in Powerscourt House for tea and scones.
When you return to Dublin you can enjoy a complimentary city loop on the Green Hop-on Hop-off open top bus & if you're still hungry for more then get €5 off the Ghostbus Tour that night!
- Find out all sorts of useful information about Dublin on the DoDublin Blog
- Get 72 Hours unlimited use of the Airlink Express, as well as the Hop on Hop off tour and the entire Dublin Bus Network with our best value ticket the DoDublin Travel Card.
- If you'd prefer a slightly shorter (but no less spectacular) day trip, then check out our Malahide Castle & Howth Tour.
Departs from Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O'Connell Street. Tours Depart at 10:30 and return at 17:00
20% off when you book online.
€5 off any other Do Dublin tour with every ticket purchased.
*2 Kids under 14 go free with each paying adult. Tickets must be purchased for additional children and children 14 years old and over. Offer does not apply to group booking. Offer only applies for full fare adult tickets and not for discount price offers such as from pigsback.com or Livingsocial.ie
VOUCHERS FOR TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE MUST BE PRINTED OUT AND CANNOT BE ACCEPTED ON SMARTPHONES OR TABLETS.
This was a great way to spend 6.5hrs to see the Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough & Powerscourt gardens. Comfortable bus and great tour guide and driver.